Hotdog WoW Megathread (Read 64777 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
haha, I remember that shadows used to look like a bunch of squares for me and now they look like actual shadows... feh, i guesr i am nerd too...
welp, yer playin WOW....

:fogetbackflip: boomshackalacka  :fogetbackflip:
  • i am a swordsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Well, I made the terrible mistake of resuming my WoW career that I had abandoned for about eight months(and at the time I was hoping it would be forever because I hated it), and ended up gaining 12 levels in four days(I am 47 now). I never really was addicted to the game, seeing that I never actually PLAYED IT for the two years I've had the account. I seriously just traveled around and fished, mined, hung around with people and perform emotes on Blood Elf males. That's about all I did, really! :\
  • sea of vodka
  • Group: Member
12 levels in 4 days means your playin too much heh
  • Ò_Ó
Quote from: Ash link=topic=43539.msg1436247#msing1436247 date=1227606197
Just hit 80 and wrapped up the undercity/wrathgate content. All amazing stuff. Also had a chance to do the Culling of Stratholme; a lot of the new instances are very interesting, but at the same time it's a little frustrating that most encounters require the entire party to be on their toes.
Yeah the battle for undercity thing was the best quest ever byso much. A lot of the quests in northren have been really good. There's still a fair amount of KILL VENTURE CO FOR 15 COGS but the ratio of shitty grind quests to interesting quests is definitely much better. I wanna run culling of stratholme cause I dig the CoT instances and I like normal strat so it should be interesting, it's also one of the only bits of wc3 I've played.

I'm 79 atm, gonna get 80 tonight (postin from work lol). Already got my new arena starting set crafted and enchanted x)

next stupid wow goal is getting the ludicrous amount of gold required to make myself a motorbike lol: http://upload.wowhead.com/images/screenshots/92547.jpg

oh also I like wintergrasp and strand of the ancients a lot. The wintergrasp tenacity buff (increases hp, damage done etc for the team with fewer people) can be a bit depressing on our server because it's already horde-heavy and most of the active alliance are either leveling or doing instances or slash flex in alliance quarter of dalaran. I think it does a good job of balancing the battle overall in that if it's 15v3 or something dumb either side has about the same chance to win but it makes the individual fights during really ridiculous when you come up against someone with 60k hp doing massive damage, especially if they're a class with aoe (all classes have aoe now pretty much xD)
  • Developer of "Eternal Conflict" Series
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Gonna roll a Horde after my friend gets his Mage and Pally to 60.

If it's any better, I may actually join you guys...  So what realm do you play on?
  • B-U-N-C-H-I-E-S! BUNCHIES!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
tenacity is the most frustrating thing in the world, like you can still win if its like 10v5 and they have a couple stacks but it gets to the point where they have 10+ stacks and their damage is near unhealable especially if they work together too. also they just shit all over your vehicles. :(
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip

this explains a lot about the state of pvp atm...
  • SB is unaware that Dimmu sucks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
STATS DOING LESS AND REQUIRING YOU TO STACK NEW (BETTER) GEAR TO GET THE SAME EFFECT AS YOU LEVEL???????????????????????????????????????????????????

UNHEARD OF
--- Back when we were young and loved the internet....
  • Ò_Ó
I don't think that was his point you sarcastic kitten
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
STATS DOING LESS AND REQUIRING YOU TO STACK NEW (BETTER) GEAR TO GET THE SAME EFFECT AS YOU LEVEL???????????????????????????????????????????????????

UNHEARD OF

wow thanks for this

I posted that because I didn't actually know about the Resilience change until I investigated it!! It's less than half as effective as it used to be. The new cap is like 1203.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
my crit got raped, 21% -> 10%
  • The devil himself
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I would so play WoW if I knew people I could actually play with and not pay per month haha
  • >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
There are free private servers you know...
  • i am a swordsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
They all suck, though.
  • >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
they're free so who cares...
  • Chronic asshole syndrome
  • PipPipPipPip
people who like playing games they like playing i would say.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
private servers having no cost doesn't justify how terrible they/the communities are.

• Red Eyes Black Jacket
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
private servers having no cost doesn't justify how terrible they/the communities are.

Can't be much worse than the official WoW community.

"Lol 1500, l2play"

• hi
  • Pip
here's a vendor with all the gear in the game. have at it!

btw kil'jaeden is kiteable
<ramirez> well i know you disagree with me about that, and i agree that you disagree
<ramirez> but i still disagree with it
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
wintergrasp is very cool BUT man sometimes i hate raiding with elitist pvers. it's in a pvp zone, i'm a pvper, i play the game for pvp, i have pvp gear, and you join a pug with some super-pve-elite guys who think they're the shit and criticise you if you dont pull 300000000 dps or cant heal ridiculously well cause you know, your gear is more for survivability than I CAN CRIT HEAL FOR 20K!!!

on the whole i've had some good experiences with archavon but back when i was a pvp healing spec ( went shadow again now) this guy in pve stuff in the raid was like "U DONT GOT ENOUGH MP5 OR SPELL POWERS FOR THIS FIGHT M8........ I THINK U SHOULD LEAVE" in /w. oh how i laughed. especially since the boss is incredibly easy

ps i know not all of them are like that but when i get accused of being SLACK cause some pve specced rogue with pve gear is beating a pvp specced shadowpriest in pvp gear in DPS its a bit irritating