Fruity Sound Setup (Read 408 times)

• I did ok on this one but his feet are kinda wierd!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Man, I'd hate to say I'm an audiophile because it's kinda a lame word, but I want absolute sound clarity and maximum sound performance if at all possible. I have a DECENT board, I'd say. It has on-board Realtek HD Audio with 8 ports in the back and two in the front. If I wanted to, I could set up a 5.1 or I think maybe a 7.1 system. The thing is, I just think the quality on the whole rig could be better. Personally, I'd like to see better.

I don't want to set up anything above a 2.1 system, because I really don't need anything above that. I don't want to be IMMERS'D, I'd just like things to come out clearer.

I'm looking to spend around a max of 150$, and I've been told getting a sound card won't really help, even though I have on-board. If anyone here has experience with sound and making it sound better, I'd like to know if you could help me out with that on my budget.
  • BAA2U
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I got the x-fi fatal1ty pro, best sound quality and performance (and compatibility) imo. Was around $100 when I got mine.