Question [ASK] Deportation (Read 1221 times)

• HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Don't know where else to post this but I would like to know about deportation procedures. Some questions I have:

1. How long does it normally take for someone who is an illegal immigrant to get deported?

2. How long does it normally take for a foreigner who has committed a serious crime to get deported? And how serious does the crime have to be?

3. If there is a father and mother and they are illegal immigrants and about to be deported, would this also apply to adult offspring (let's say 21 years old)?

4. How exactly does the deporting process go? Do you get a call? Does someone come to your house? Do you get evicted and have to be detained somewhere?

5. If you are informed that you are going to be deported, can you just say fuck it and go back to your country with your own money without having to undergo the deporting process?

P.S. The country I'm looking at is the U.S.A. deporting individuals to places like India or the Caribbean or Africa, not Mexico, if that plays a part in priority and expediting the process.
Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:51:27 am by Strangeluv
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • Group: Member
Why are you asking these questions dude?
Research.
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
I think the FBI may be watching this topic so I would wait a few weeks before sneaking in Strangeluv ;)
My buddies Chico, Harpo, Groucho and Zeppo are in trouble. Help me help them.
  • Not a 47, just a liar
  • PipPipPipPip
Thank you for spoiling your novel. :)
  • Ò_Ó
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Marry her dude.. it's the right thing to do

Just remembered one of my friend's dads used to exchange passports for sexual favours :D​:​:D​:D
  • Abominationist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Normally your deported for national crimes, like treason or being a traitor. However if your just a criminal and theres no room then your deported if your crimes are serious enough (old days). If you say steal from the President yes you could, and probably will be deported for that, but if it's from a canteen then you'll just be put in jail for a set amount of time. Or for being an illegal immigrant, in which case your deported back to your home country.

Basically if your deported your forced out of the country as soon as possible, if any country will take you in that is. You'll either be detained until then or put on a ship immediately. Probably to another prison if it's criminal reasons.

No you can't go back on your own cause they'll inform you while your in custody in which case they won't let you go. They actually apprehend suspected illegal immigrants and those who are going to be deported are either already in custody or going to be very soon. The suspected illegal immigrants will be detained in certain places and go through paper work/interogation to confirm that they are illegal immigrants in which case if you arn't they'll let you go.

As far as I can tell, if the adult offspring is an official citizen of the country they won't be deported.

And lastly if you are a wanted criminal in another country, then the country your in might deport you back pending on seriousness of crimes and relations with the country, or they'll negotiate something.
Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:55:40 pm by Boulvae
A tool is a tool regardless. I mean if you suck, you suck, and not even the most perfect tool could save you. And if your damn good then even with the worst tool ever conceived you could chug out some high quality shit.
  • Firbolg Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
My buddies Chico, Harpo, Groucho and Zeppo are in trouble. Help me help them.

I didn't realize you were friends with the Marx bros. No love for Gummo though huh?

Seriously though, the length of time it takes for deportation varies depending on the circumstances.  Children born to illegals in this country are US citizens thanks to the 14th Amendment

Quote from: 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Gaming World Mini City: Population, Industry, Transportation, Security Current rank 3950.
Click a different link each day.
Someone told me if you're overstaying your visit and get caught, you have to get the fuck out ASAP, like the same week. Just pack up your shit and go. Is this true?
  • Abominationist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I honestly don't know, the only reason you'd have to leave within a week would be that you are either an illegal immigrant, a run away, or someone who entered the border suspicously and/or staying longer then you said you'd be staying (obviously within reason). Otherwise they'd notify you that you have to leave, and give you a specific date until then (unless their prejudice towards then thats different) to be out of the country.
Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 03:23:24 am by Boulvae
A tool is a tool regardless. I mean if you suck, you suck, and not even the most perfect tool could save you. And if your damn good then even with the worst tool ever conceived you could chug out some high quality shit.
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
alls I know is I will kick your ape ass out myslef

I'll get my back-ho and drop you right on the other side o' that there gate. Don't want no more friggen potato skins in my country.
Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 04:42:04 am by Coxswain
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I'm not your guy, friend.
  • PipPip
I heard of a guy who was going to be deported so he claimed sanctuary and then they couldn't deport him since all these people guarded him outside the church.
  • unidentified.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
lol tell them to claim sanctuary!! lol they can just live in a church!

a friend of mine is working under the tablew ithout papers. he said if they caught him doing that, he'd be arrested and deported immediately even though he's married to a permenant resident! :O pretty serious stuff as far as i've ever heard...

does it depend on the country?
sometimes, you need to quote yourself to feel important.
  • The Angel of Death
  • Pip
Ask those questions here

http://forums.delphiforums.com/borderpatrol/messages

You'll get more information than you'll want.

I didn't realize you were friends with the Marx bros. No love for Gummo though huh?

Seriously though, the length of time it takes for deportation varies depending on the circumstances.  Children born to illegals in this country are US citizens thanks to the 14th Amendment

Gummo... let's just say he didn't make it, stuffed into the glove apartment crossing the border. Also thanks for this info. What about children who moved to the country illegally when they were very young (like 1 or 2 years old) and they are now adults (say, 30), what would happen to them? Do you know?

la friend of mine is working under the tablew ithout papers. he said if they caught him doing that, he'd be arrested and deported immediately even though he's married to a permenant resident! :O pretty serious stuff as far as i've ever heard...

does it depend on the country?

How immediate is immediately?

Also, I was looking at the U.S.A., England, Canada, anywhere where the country being deported from is developed and the country being deported to is developing/underdeveloped.

Ask those questions here

http://forums.delphiforums.com/borderpatrol/messages

You'll get more information than you'll want.

This looks very helpful also! Thanks!