Topic: The Screenshot Topic (Read 106133 times)

• Sunflower of the Jollyflower Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
@Topic [more ][/more]:

From left to right:
Kyte Sullivan, a not-so-studious Australian lead character
Annie May Harris, a 15-year-old Australian "anime otaku"
Cody Alderman, a 16-year-old pro-gamer that never played any MMORPG until such time he got interested in Seeds of Orion
Alice Fraser, a flirty Filipino-Australian student that got interested in playing the game due to female character outfits.
Dylan Heckett, an Irish transfer student in Emerald Maple. He may be noble, but his fashion statement didn't portray it.
Kimiko Collins, a Japanese-American student.
Maxwell Peeler, an emo that got involved in the game after the Valentine's Day Massacre (in other words, you'll get him later in NGCS)
Adaline Osborne, a preppy "Smart Alec" Australian.

NOTE#1: The game takes place alternatively in an alternate Earth and in a fictional MMORPG named Seeds of Orion. So the outfits in real world are a fusion of different fashion styles.
NOTE#2: Some of the characters have shoes that actually came from my other reserved characters...

Some corporate dudes

>> Koemushi Kid Template (based on White Ties child template)

In the Works:
[RM2K3::SFF-RPG] Wailing Mongooses in Gildepazzo

Under Hiatus/Literary Work mode:
[Lit/Rm2k3 :: Interactive Drama] NetGame Saga PROTOTYPE
[RMXP :: RPG] NetGame Saga
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i think nickmasterx is creating the game that every mister big T game sets out to be

just a test screen: with a new thing in the battle system and a new boss bar ( should i use it? )

INFO:

the battle system works easy , sometimes when u hit in the sametime like the enemy you will se a yllow bar ( like the picture) and u need to tap the Z button still the bar is full , if that happen than the enemy lose 30% of health but the same happend to you if you dont tap the Z button :D
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
@Mr. Weird Guy
I don't know the guy but the sprites look good :)​  Are all other enemies a parody of other internet celebrities as well?

@SW
They're cool so this is a difficult choice to make. I'd probably choose the one with a hat on instead of without hat. His hairdo make him looks like Serph from Avatar Tuner, so the hat help make him unique or at least not too similar.

Ok, here's the video!

[/center]

It isn't that exciting, mostly because I cannot control 4 characters at the same time and I haven't implemented an AI yet.  Just testing the new bullet size, new resolution ( 960 x 600 as oppose to the old 800 x 600 one ), and some particle effect ( dash and barrier. )  The game support analog stick controller and if you use that you can move in all 360 degree instead of 8 direction :D
Like our games? Want to support? You can support us by making a donation.

My Projects
Click on the userbar to enter the game thread.

• Genre
    : Shooting-RPG    Status : Completed

• Genre : Bullet Hell Shooting    Status : Completed
[/center]

My Blog http://hima.gptouch.com/
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
@S4D: Way to cut out the copyright on that artwork, I did the same thing back when I was, what, 11? And it's always the same ol' shit from you. "You are nevar gettin' anyting furm me, U bloo it!" Tell me, do you realize that no one actually cares for the mediocre garbage you insist on rubbing in their faces?

dude corfaisus can you not shut the fuck up? you appear to be the only person mouthing off about s4d. just ignore him if you don't like him.

His sugar game sounds like fun i wouldn't mind playing it, even if you don't give a shit about it!
www.jmickle.com
  • Is this the face of a guy you can trust !?
  • PipPipPipPip
@SW, I seriously think you should use all of them.

Just have the main character randomly change hats throughout the course of the game. It would be awesome.

Offer no explanation for it either.

I agree, that would be sweet (in aw  :fogetbackflip: way) - except that it means I have sprite a lot of different battle charsets for one character  :welp:

PS it does change a few times in the game. But those are is purely cosmetic.

@SW
They're cool so this is a difficult choice to make. I'd probably choose the one with a hat on instead of without hat. His hairdo make him looks like Serph from Avatar Tuner, so the hat help make him unique or at least not too similar.

Ah, I think you got me here. I just finished that game a few months back (pretty cool game I think) so I guess I did use some of Serph's design (subconsciously)  :welp:

-----

I guess I will stick with hair. It looks more pleasing (imo). Also the caps/hats doesn't really match the clothes of the character unfortunately. Hoods would be ok, but uh, that makes the character look 200% squal-ish (FF8) so... yeah.

--------------------------

Also:

Quick, whose hair did I base this on?

ahaha, who am I kidding, persona 4.
Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:21:38 pm by SW
Sprites and Stuff
@Deacon Batista: all of my graphics are made with MS Paint so it does give off that impression. I am just not used to using a highly advance graphic editor just for simple pixel art. lol

@BardockMG:
That looks like the most promising DBZ fangame I've seen yet.

@Mr Weird Guy: I so wanna play that game! Compared to the normal Megaman, your color usage is a little different, but colorful nonetheless.

@nickmasterx: Yet, another game that I am eager to play because of the looney graphics.

@SW: Loving your pixel art as ALWAYS.

@Pipcaptor Hatsuya: Nice stuff coming on. How are the levels coming on so far? Mostly I see characters and plot for quite a while now. btw, I absolutely drooled over your Kamen Rider Double sprite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
dude corfaisus can you not shut the fuck up? you appear to be the only person mouthing off about s4d. just ignore him if you don't like him.

His sugar game sounds like fun i wouldn't mind playing it, even if you don't give a shit about it!

Is this a joke post? I don't think Corfaisus will get it. If it's not a joke post you are not a good member.
The Misadventures of Crimebot
  • SPECIAL EFFECTS
  • PipPipPipPip
muse progress:

Lighting will be added. The text will flicker and the blue background will be transparent once I'm done. (Once I get a mouse.) It's supposed to be a holographic billboard type thing.

time to wait for YDS to do maps again....
  • tom cruise
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
@S4D:
Awww... you know S4D, what a bummer...

Still I'm waiting for Sugar and the Scuba Steve! I like its visuals, compared to Monopolo, and why make the male Mr. Monopolo an old man! You should have used Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler), 'cuz he suits to be the new generation Mr. Moneybags!

^ This MUST be the new face for Mr. Moneybags, if I were you...
Please don't.
Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:41:59 am by hobomasterxxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Take that shit out of quotes, hobomaster. We didn't need to see the image once in the screenshot thread, we certainly don't need to see it twice on the same page.

You're not supposed to quote screenshots on the same page, and images that aren't even screenshots are like double bad or maybe four times as bad! Where are the mods in this place we are on page 62 of this screenshot topic! I NEED RULES
The Misadventures of Crimebot

• Just like sex, only not really.
@Hima - Nah, brentalfloss (http://www.youtube.com/user/brentalfloss) is the only one.  Maybe I'll add a few more cameos though, but I don't really know yet.
  • Byuu!
  • Pip
I agree, that would be sweet (in aw  :fogetbackflip: way) - except that it means I have sprite a lot of different battle charsets for one character  :welp:
Could you make him take off the hat before each battle? It could be some sort of intro to the battle for him and save you the hassle of making unique character sprites.

Gaming World FAQ!
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
BardockMG what engine is that being made in?
does it have 8directional movement?
whats that thing next to gokus face?
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • By by
  • PipPipPipPip
looks like a mutated dragon doing a pelvic thrust.

or a hand.
Test of colision and moviment...
  • Photochop Suey
  • Pip
Test of colision and moviment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbJP4IiQJm8

Looks great, but wtf is up with the running animation? I have never seen anyone run like that, and it doesn't transition well into the other animations at all.  :hmm:

ALEX III
  • A Toast!
  • PipPipPipPip

Well I don't know what you have planned for the battle system, but if its anything standard, you could probably just do the one main battle charset, and make a bunch of copies with the different hats pasted on it. It certainly wouldn't take long. Heck, I'd do it for you if you want.
  • Comrade!
  • PipPip
Looks great, but wtf is up with the running animation? I have never seen anyone run like that, and it doesn't transition well into the other animations at all.  :hmm:
I run like that.

Note: I am an ant eater.