Topic: The Screenshot Topic (Read 106132 times)

• Cold-Souled Sovereign of the Night Blades
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
To the guy that said the thing about that game by strangeluv,
I generally disliked that game, and if what your getting at is that my game has the same plot/storyflow then you'll be sadly disappointed.
I posted a pic of a character collecting herbs and that means its the same? I'm lovin' your logic! I'm guessing your a democrat, also.

I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? When did I claim that your ENTIRE GAME was the same and that you should be ashamed for even thinking it was a good idea? Though, with that aside, I hardly feel that you're one to speak about logic.
Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:30:46 am by Corfaisus
  • My perfect hair is designed to let air run through it, giving me an edge in any heated situation
  • Pip
Lol, internets getting hot.
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm guessing your a democrat, also.
Can we please get back to talking about this quote? This is a very important quote, I can tell it's going to be very important in the future.
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Can we please get back to talking about this quote? This is a very important quote, I can tell it's going to be very important in the future.

That is a great quote. Thinking RPG ideas are similar is a clear sign of a democrat.
  • Desperate For Game Make
  • PipPip
Hi.
Current RPG Making Projects:

Main projects: Eternia's Promise, demo out on rpgmaker.net

Desperation Of A New Era. Prolouges out, Part 1 out. Finally a game that I can
upload and complete.

Liberated Arms VX Ace Current Status: Cancelled. For now.

Dreamwalker VX Ace Current Status: Dead, unless it's restarted one day.

Story of Ligara: Dead. Again.

And my other thousand games...(not literally)
  • DJ Smilie...
  • PipPip
what the fuck is going on here
  • Photochop Suey
  • Pip
Guys we should be considering the importance of the separation of RPGs and state.

ALEX III
  • My perfect hair is designed to let air run through it, giving me an edge in any heated situation
  • Pip
I agree

btw, finally put the weapon system to the test...took about 4 hours to make in 3dsmax, but only about 5 mins to get the code working. basically only changed where the bullet comes out, the fire rate, and the bullet damage, speed, and element attribute. and clip size. but that's it.

and ignore the upside down ammo counter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I cannot even find an ammo counter let alone an upside down one.
Skarik you are makin' some goodd lookin 3d

*solemn thumbs up*
  • By by
  • PipPipPipPip
So yeah, skarik you should have a jungle/forest/grassy type level. I love fps games with outdoors levels, like the Halo level in the 1st Halo game or the one were your assaulting the control room. what was that one called? attack on the command center? then the beach level...

Hit me up for awesome orchestral music if you need it... please!
  • "BOOSH"
  • PipPip
Skarik, that is impressive. Damn impressive. I also agree with swordofkings. Every FPS needs a tree/brush heavy level, I think.

• Fuckin' A.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
the ammo counter's on the gun? (aliens)
  • Pip
Ammo counter is on the gun, I just didn't feel like making any HUD what-so-ever.

I would like to do a foresty level too, but at the moment, the engine is not powerful enough to do so - I'm not using Unity's built in terrain system for anything, so as a result, nothing is exactly "culled" inside the current room, which is actually done to increase speed. If there were trees, well that would rape my max vertex count like no tomorrow.

I want to finish this game, so really it's only one level. Grassy and foresty levels come later. Blasting furries come later too. Episodic makes everything "easier."
  • Comrade!

- Fried Codes -
brawl: 1848-1345-8316
wii: 5904-3233-6495-7865

• Bushido Brown
  • PipPip
I like the menu design, Montai

. .  .   salty is right
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
cool looking game :)
  • clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I stopped working on the Construct pirate game because I spent like two weeks of my holidays working on ideas and setting etc and eventually came up with a whole thing about a 13th century empire to the east of China that sank under the sea and you'd have to navigate through the tallest points and the old ruins to get food and water and uncover the mysteries of the sea etc and then I suddenly remembered this was basically the plot to Zelda Wind Waker. I haven't even played Wind Waker but it kind of depressed me. Anyway after all that I've regressed to working with RPG Maker 2003 again.

http://harmonyzone.org
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
If you made your game about survival instead of dungeons and Ganon I don't see a problem? Esp. since it's Chinese instead of a mixture of western and japanese (probably mostly japanese?? I have no clue) and I have been on a I LOVE CHINESE CRAP bender recently
basically I want you to make that game you described although your RPG maker game does look pretty good.  Make both.
  • Pip
I LOVE CHINESE CRAP bender recently

I had about a week of that induced by Avatar: last airbender. Watched all 3 seasons. It improved my tennis A LOT though.

But yeah, take Legend of Zelda. Now make it Western. HOLY SHIT THAT'S ORIGINAL. Or make it Asian style. HOLY SHIT THAT'S ORIGINAL. Yeah. Basically. Go for it.
  • The Hero and CoR moderator.
  • PipPip
@Montai: I love the custom graphics as well as the nice menu, I just wish the battlers had cool stances  :welp:

@IceManual5580: Looks awesome! Is this your current project?

Hero I Devlog: Updated: 5-20-11!
RMN game profile: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2369/