Topic: Anyone still play WoW around here? (Read 4895 times)

• Avatar of something bizarre and impractical
  • It's The Only Thing.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
over 40% of the servers are already upgraded to support additional instances.
  • Dwarf Giant
  • PipPipPipPip
They are furries though.

We already got cows and goats though.
  • i am a swordsman
Oh come on, night elves barely even classify as goats. Goat humpers, yes, goats, nay.
  • Dwarf Giant
  • PipPipPipPip
Oh come on, night elves barely even classify as goats. Goat humpers, yes, goats, nay.

Draenei dude, draenei.
  • i am a swordsman
Oh. Sure, thing then.
  • now das fresh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
why do alliance get worgen? they seems pretty evil to me. I mean draenei look like they could go either way (give em a bit of a scowl and maybe some darker/more evil colors and they could be horde easily), but worgen are fucking WEREWOLVES basically. WowWiki says something about how the Forsaken consider Worgen to be super-evil. The Forsaken! What the hell.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Ò_Ó
Cause they gotta add at least ONE cool race to the alliance or as soon as faction transfers are up every motherfucker's going undead
  • now das fresh
i think they should trade worgen for tauren then. tauren dont really seem like bad guys in any way. they are like WoW hippies, always saving plants and animals.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Ò_Ó
thats why there on the horde... its the alliance are the baddies -.-
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
All the GW members who I thought might be cool IRL turned out to be pasty WoW players.

/wrists :(
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I am trying to get into WoW again since I have access to a free pre-paid card. So I put in my trial info, just to see if I'll have fun, and these goddamn patches. My internet is not near fast enough to download all this shit..

Christ.
  • I'M ON TV, I'M ON TV!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
worgen backwards is negrow lolololol.

I canceled my wow account and started playing eve. it is so much fun. I'll play wow again when cataclysm drops
  • now das fresh
i havent played wow in a long while, and reading about the new expansion just solidifies the fact that i'll never play again. faction changes? that's the equivalent of MMO Seppuku.
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
why do alliance get worgen? they seems pretty evil to me. I mean draenei look like they could go either way (give em a bit of a scowl and maybe some darker/more evil colors and they could be horde easily), but worgen are fucking WEREWOLVES basically. WowWiki says something about how the Forsaken consider Worgen to be super-evil. The Forsaken! What the hell.

I'm a sucker for Warcraft's Lore so..heh...maybe I can clear this up for ya...
See, the first time the Worgen came to Azeroth they were summoned by Elune from their homeworld (where they're fighting the burning legion, too) to fight demons in felwood, and they were led by a Night Elf who had the Scythe of Elune, which allowed her to summon and control worgen. The remaining worgen from this can be found in Ashenvale, they're called Terrowulfs.

The second time was Arugal, and after he summoned a couple, he basically cursed a bunch of villagers to become a new kind. That's why they're all evil and stuff. Then this curse seeped into nearby Gilneas (which funnily enough was completely sealed and also the leader absolutely LOATHES the rest of the alliance so??). And with worgen dead, they're no longer evil I guess. So the worgen you play as are essentially the Forsaken, and Arugal is their Lich King.

THAT DIDN'T CLEAR ANYTHING UP WHY THE HELL ARE THE PEOPLE OF GILNEAS REJOINING THE ALLIANCE, AND WHAT DOES THE NIGHT ELF LADY HAVE TO DO WITH THEM. FUCK THIS.

Also notice how the trailer starts "While the heroes are fighting the Lich King...". I'm taking that to mean the Lich King doesn't die this expansion... I guess he survives just long enough to make goblin and worgen death knights and then he's killed in a level 81 5-man instance lol
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • Will you walk the realms of Chaos with me?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Nah, what it means is is the Cataclysm happens while we're in Icecrown. So basically Deathwing was actually a smart bad guy and did evil shit while we were too busy getting free epics to care.
  • i am a swordsman
I really want to check out the new druid forms for Worgen and Trolls. Also wow, they made new druid forms for night elves and tauren too, that's pretty rad.
  • Dwarf Giant
  • PipPipPipPip
I'll continue that Worgen background story line:

In Cataclysm, the Forsaken are attacking Gilneas, but instead of finding bunch of normal isolated humans they find these werewolf dudes who have been trying to get rid of the Worgen curse for sometime and even managed to "contain" it. However, even though they got furrypowers they would be no match for the Forsake and their Horde allies so they join the Alliance thanks to some Night Elf chicks who came to help them against the Forsaken.

So basically the Worgen were evil but they're somehow managing to keep their sanity and they join the Alliance because the Horde is fucking up their country.
  • i am a swordsman
I am seriously starting to fall in love with the lore again. The only problem now would be regaining the trust of my guildmates if I ever decide to resume my warcraft quests, but meh. I'll find something.
  • 100% not arab
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
seems they are doing another round of graphical updates with this expansion too. Once again, the first thing I noticed in the trailer (like the shadows in the wotlk screenshots) is that the water now seems to look a lot better and support reflections. Check out the videos of the lost isles, the water is smoother and the waterfalls look a ton better.
WHY SO SERIOUS HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
  • Nuckle Child
I'm so fucking rolling a goblin.

Also, faction changes are gay.

I'm so fucking changing my alliance dude into a goblin.