Fruity My principal wants to know if i'm gay (Read 2365 times)

• *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
To summarise, a novel was vandalized and I was punished for writing gay erotica in novel. I wont go into details.  The principal called my mother  and inquired as to if I was "viewing questionable material on the internet because I' m into bestiality apparently ." I was forced to see the school psychiatrist shortly afterward and on her list of questions from the principal was if i was gay. basically, i feel a bit violated and I was wondering if the school can do this and whatever, because the principal thinks im a bestiality loving homosexual now.   Excuse the bad typing I'm on my PS3.                          Looking forward to the inevitable jokeposts...
Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 05:11:51 am by Immakinganaccountk
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • The man in the woods.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Principal? School psychiatrist? Why does it matter? You're still in grade school. You aren't even a real person yet.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
"GAY PEOPLE STARTED AIDS LOLOL YOU'RE PRETTY GAY DUDE STOP GLORIFYING SUCH UNGODLY FANTASIES."

But honestly, your principal sounds like a retarded person. This ain't the fuckin' 50's.

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
  • PipPip
Tell her she can suck your dack and quit that school.. That's not the schools fucking business weather you are gay or not.  Sue that bitch, get paid.  And publish your novel here...

Seriously I wanna read what you wrote.  I can tell you if you're homo or not, my Gaydar is impeccable, it never misses.
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
Im on my 5th year of highschool.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
Im on my 5th year of highschool.
Freshman? Sophomore?

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
When I was 7 or 8 I used to say I was gay just for fun (I didn't know being gay involved getting **** in the *** at the time) and the school authority whoever asked me if I knew what being gay was like it was something serious. I also once said I wanted to be a nazi (at 10 or 11) when I didn't know what nazis were.

I would just forget it
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
Well technically I should be done but I came back because I changed my mind about post-secondary. (@allen)
Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 05:21:47 am by Immakinganaccountk
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
It's hard to imagine that the principal has any right to know your sexuality. What is he going to do with that information?

Although they could probably make a case via US v. Pottowotomie or whatever it was (the school's right to use invasive measures to look for criminal activity -- and not even based on probable cause), that information isn't entitled to them because even if you were, it's not illegal.

God this must be so awkward.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
High school is only 4 years bro.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
Well technically I should be done but I came back because I changed my mind about post-secondary. (@allen)
Oh, I see. Atleast you actually passed your grades. I've fucked up too many times as a Freshman for 3 years, so I decided to come back one more time just so I could move on to atleast Sophomore before I dropped out to go and get my GED. Being labeled a "freshman" throughout my life is something that I'm glad I prevented. :P

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

• aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
if you vandalized a novel with gay beastial tales then people wondering what's wrong with you is expected
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • thx ds k?
ahahahahaha you're in high school for the 5th year in a row and you got in trouble for writing gay bestiality erotica. i thought my high school years were shitty.

nah but seriously tell her to fuck off if you feel it's out of line. your sexuality is really none of their business and despite the fact it's against the rules to be writing gay bestiality erotica in high school they really don't have the authority to pry into your sexual preferences.
  • PEW PEW PEW
he has no right. sue for defacement of character and tell the motherfucker you'll have his job.
  • thx ds k?
what novel was it
  • thx ds k?
go in to details please
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
if you vandalized a novel with gay beastial tales then people wondering what's wrong with you is expected

I just noticed this you're being punished for iconoclasm and now you're mad that they want to know if you're gay?
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • PEW PEW PEW
is it still iconoclasm when the book he vandalised is of mice and men.
  • thx ds k?
Heh let's just say Candy's dog got a little bit of action before Carlson killed it in this exciting new chapter...
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
is it still iconoclasm when the book he vandalised is of mice and men.
It was some Stephen King or w.e novel.