Topic: The growth rate of Muslims are 3 times higher than united states (Read 971 times)

• Descendant of Pirates!
  • Group: Member
Should I be concerned?

Will I be an infidel in a few years?

I had a dream last night.
I was at school (A lot of bad memories when I was in school) , and then a Muslim girl was confused , because she didn't know what to do at our school.
I helped her out , and she became my girlfriend , and then we sucked eachother's blood and then performed ritualistic sacrifices to Allah.
I am sick with a bad cold.
Benylin is the grossest medicine on Earth.
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
in america everyones growth rate is three times higher
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Should I be concerned?

I hope that answers your question
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • Descendant of Pirates!
Trust me..   If you've seen U.S.'s teen pregnancy population , then you are gonna want to see the rate of how many Muslims get pregnant a year.

If Muslims were allowed to have pre-marital sex , my neighbors would most likely be someone that is Arabic.
  • Lichens!
jesus christ  you're a  fucking retard
  • now das fresh
i fyou a muslim please go away we odnt awnat  you in our countery ,  the grow rat eof oyour bomb is 3 time lower so take that i you pipe and smoke it
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Descendant of Pirates!

My favorite anti-muslim comic.

Im not against Islam or Muslims , I just don't like the idea of an all knowing God that can change his mind . 
  • Power to the flowers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
mohammad (look at ho w many terorist name mohamad) #2 most populr name in uk, what do U thin k this means???
  • TV people want to leave
i love the citations on that

they are as bad as going "The Bible says the antichrist is already among us!  (Left Behind pages 34-54)"
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • "When you're bound by your own convictions, a discipline can be your addiction."
  • PipPipPipPipPip
That applies to pretty much every religion though. There is always some earlier practice that it can be linked back too. The subsequent faiths have always tried to co-opt what came before, in order to better fold people into their flocks. The concept of GOD (Generator, Operator, Destroyer) is not a new one, nor one that can be owned by any specific group.
Vagrancy - Be careful who you wake up in a twenty four hour parking lot.

His name was Not Johnny -  A young man becomes a sort of superhero after a crippling injury. He
  • Descendant of Pirates!
Most Muslims aren't terrorists , but most terrorists are Muslims , statistically speaking.

That applies to pretty much every religion though. There is always some earlier practice that it can be linked back too. The subsequent faiths have always tried to co-opt what came before, in order to better fold people into their flocks. The concept of GOD (Generator, Operator, Destroyer) is not a new one, nor one that can be owned by any specific group.

Not necessairily.

Christianity came from Judaism , which came from Abrahamic monotheism , which originated from First monotheism , the beginning of religion.
But Christianity's evolution has been transitioned as it is supposed to be , according to each previous religion.

Islam , which claims to stem from judaism , actually comes from Paganism.
Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:38:30 pm by alexross7
  • now das fresh
everyone in this topic is an infidel. prepare to burn in the holy fires of Allah's wrath. Praise Allah.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • "When you're bound by your own convictions, a discipline can be your addiction."
  • PipPipPipPipPip

This is who we are.
Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:55:35 pm by Killer Wolf
Vagrancy - Be careful who you wake up in a twenty four hour parking lot.

His name was Not Johnny -  A young man becomes a sort of superhero after a crippling injury. He
  • Descendant of Pirates!
If Muslims obey Jesus like they are supposed to do (But as a prophet , not a messiah) , then they should turn the other cheek and forgive everyone , but Allah changed his mind.

Small joke....

What happens at a Muslim part?

the ones who don't enjoy the party are usually the ones to get stoned.

good night everyone...  you've been lovely.
Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:47:22 pm by alexross7
  • Stop Radioactivity!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Most Muslims aren't terrorists , but most terrorists are Muslims , statistically speaking.

Not necessairily.

Christianity came from Judaism , which came from Abrahamic monotheism , which originated from First monotheism , the beginning of religion.
But Christianity's evolution has been transitioned as it is supposed to be , according to each previous religion.

Islam , which claims to stem from judaism , actually comes from Paganism.
How does it come from Paganism?

Also many of the practices of Christianity come from Paganism.
Dok Choy
  • Cold-Souled Sovereign of the Night Blades
  • PipPipPipPip
I know I'm shooting myself in the foot by saying this, and I'm starting to feel guilty because I can't shake the feeling I'm following him around, but Alexross has become nothing more than a troll who's last desire is to be banned. Why else would threads such as these be brought up? Now, we can either give him what he truly wants, or continue on in other topics and leave him to wander by his lonesome.

Though, just to be on topic for a second... I'm not afraid of the growth of the Muslim faith, but you can allow yourself to be swept up in paranoia if you so choose.
Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:08:02 pm by Corfaisus
  • I'M ON TV, I'M ON TV!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
i want to p-punch you in the dick
  • The man in the woods.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Too bad the christian equivalent of this comic would never be made seeing as how just about every tennet and story predates the bible and the comic would go on for thousands pages citing the earliest incarnations of the given beliefs while showing that others (p. much what everything that separates catholicism and mormonism from christianity and random ideas like the rapture and the strange eating habits of seventh day adventists) spontaneously appeared with no relevant history to them at all.

If it's statistics we are talking about here then the winners throughout history would be Christians while in the US the majority of the terrorists are pro-lifers.
  • Descendant of Pirates!
Also many of the practices of Christianity come from Paganism.
Huh?

Jesus Christ , whether he is real or not , is based off of the prophecies of the Hebrew Bible's prophets .
A messiah was to be born of a young lady (Commonly referenced as a virgin) , and would fulfill a various amount of prophecies.

I can see why you think Christianity came from paganism , because
Historians believed that the Christ figure got his 12 disciples from the Horus myth , because Horus had 12 disciples.
But Jesus Christ actually had 12 disciples , because there were 12 tribes of Israel(which we can see today is a fact)

Okay..  enough of that religious gibber jabber.

WHAT ABOUT THE MUSLIM SITUATION?
Good or bad?

seriously.

Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:11:17 pm by alexross7