Request Need a good spriter's help. (Read 682 times)

• Group: Member
 Well I really need to use some custom made character sprites in my RPGMaker2003 game, but I have no skill with sprites whatsoever. So I was wondering if someone could give me a hand with the sprites. Well I have concept arts for the three characters I need to turn into sprites, two of them also battle sprites with all the animations.

Please let me know if you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

BTW if this is the wrong forum please move it to the correct one.
  • The Lunatic Is On The Grass.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
dude, i advise you post the concept art on here and give a better overview on the whole thing, or else it feels a big shot in the dark if they agree to help you out
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Also, as the age old GW tradition, before you ask for help, post screen shots of your game, write a short story description, list your game features, and basically let everyone know how deep you are into development and what your plans are. No one will help you if you just come in and be like "gies need pix lol".
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Also I know your new to the rm2k3 so in case you weren't aware of charas maker, I would suggest you check this link out.

http://charas-project.net/charas2/index.php
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
 Oh, sorry, didn't mean to sound rude or anything. Still new to this whole stuff. I'll put the pics and the plot summary shortly, but the screenshots...well I kind of need the sprites to even start making in the game the script. Or am I missing something?

And thanks for the link I'll give a shot
Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:49:24 pm by Vitacrucis
  • It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
*Casts Raise on the thread*

You're kind of missing something.  He doesn't mean the script in the  game, he means the script as in the plot or screenplay.  While some games are made up as they go along, it's often a good idea to lay things out beforehand. If you think of your sprites as actors, you'll see that before they can act they'll need something to perform- the story of your game.  Lay out your roles and events, then figure out how to fill them. Who goes where, what happens, what do they say? What happens in each scene? 

Mind you I don't always follow my own advice... but I should.
Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.