News IRS returns time, baby (Read 427 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
What are you getting back from the IRS? I think most people here have jobs that make over a few grand a year so most of us should be getting returns! Hopefully nobody is ending up having to pay anything extra...

Suppooooosedly I'm getting about 700 bones back, which is pretty terrible, but I'm still pretty excited.
I am torn on what to spend it on because I really hate spending extra money on things that my week to week paychecks go to.
I have like $300 in student loans to pay and then about $700 left on a loan for my alto sax, but if I pay off the sax in the next 2 months I get like 100 bucks off, so I'm leaning towards that. THOUGH I sure would like to not have to worry about my student loans anymore.

I'm a little ignorant when it comes to foreign government btw, are there similar systems outside the US?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
About 1500. Its going straight into my savings for going back to school.
  • I fear nothing as Tomal... I am Tomal, I am also John
  • PipPipPipPip
i got about a grand back, it went into buying me and my fiancées wedding rings
IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I WOULD SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT ON AUTOFELLATE
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I might look into investing in a mutual fund.  Any recommendations?
keep posting...
  • -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
$932, and I'm hitting the road with it : )
  • I fear and I tremble
I don't know yet

I hope its alot though
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • now das fresh
2200 woo
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Forever into Nowhere
  • PipPipPipPip
A little over $1100, which is nice.  I'm using that and one paycheck to both pay off a car and get a shiny PS3.
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
Hunter S. Thompson
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
your tax system is really weird. down here you usually get back a bit the first time you do it, and every time after you get like $50 or something max. unless you've changed something major
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • gnilleps
  • PipPipPipPip
gr don't you do work as a freelancer? doesn't that mean you're considered an independent contractor when you work with your clients? how do you get returns for that?
  • Fuckin' A.
one million nigerian naira

i have never worked / paid any taxes so i am fairly clueless. how does it all work over there?
one million nigerian naira

i have never worked / paid any taxes so i am fairly clueless. how does it all work over there?
You automatically get money deducted from every paycheck and at the end of the year you get a summary called a w2, which you use to tally up how much you made and how much of that money that was your paychecks you're eligible to get back. Sometimes you may have had too little taken out and you'll owe the IRS money. Its a convoluted maze of deductions and penalties and whatnot.
  • now das fresh
gr don't you do work as a freelancer? doesn't that mean you're considered an independent contractor when you work with your clients? how do you get returns for that?
no man i am a salaried employee at a programming company. but a lot of my return is from my student loans; i get back 100% of the interest paid on my federal loans.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Pip
like 5gs

need it bad im a loser with no job so i have to live off it that because im lazy
amazing