Gross From the Creator of ASCIIPaint.com (Read 354 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
www.adcuria.com

It's a chatroulette/omegle clone that pairs you up with someone to argue with!!!

First you pick an issue, then it sets you up with someone of the opposite views.

I haven't gotten it to work yet, it's pretty new so there's never anyone to connect to.

Give it a go and post it somewhere for me.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
That's the worst
  • Ò_Ó
I'm gonna make one with all the most despicable viewpoints I can and then just say "no u" to whatever anyone says.
  • TV people want to leave
It's definitely a smart thing from a business point of view, and good for the creator.  But is it a kind of dumb site??? Yeah.
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
For a topic of conversation to be progress on GW it has to be declared dumb by at least one GW official. This is stated in section B.4(i) of the user's handbook.
  • i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Because it's going to be just like chatroulette and omegle where it's nothing but 4chan memes.  Some people will find a legit argument in it but chances are the bulk of it is going to be the same dumb shit as the other websites.

That's why I'm never going to develop a web application unless computers can eventually get to the point where they can kill their user instantly by request.

My website would be called "Kill by Request", and anyone that posts any content/comments on it can be quickly and conveniently eliminated if enough people actually see the shit they post and respond with a genuine desire for that person to die.
Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:16:23 pm by EvilDemonCreature
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
Sounds good in theory but I can imagine it quickly being ruined by 4chan faggotry and people saying what is essentially "LOLDICKS I WIN".
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I think it's a cool idea, just because some faggots will ruin it doesn't mean the idea itself is bad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Tbh I haven't gotten it to work yet, not sure if it's even that far along.

It seems like a cool idea to me, but I am not a particularly good debater and I'm pretty ignorant on some issues so I don't see myself ever really using this.

Then again I used omegle for like a week and chatroulette for like a day so...