Topic: The single most rarest game you own? (Read 4975 times)

• TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
woah yeah that's rad for $125
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • I R WIZARD >:O
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
i have an earthbound cartridge i got at funcoland like 7 years ago or so. i dont know how rare that is but it is probably the rarest game i have.

oh yeah, i also have Incredible Crisis for PS1.
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I didn't know these were rare! I have all of this list except for Banjo-Tooie!

Based on prices and availability, probably the rarest games I own are Suikoden 1 (NTSC/PAL) and Suikoden 2 (PAL).

They consistently sell for like £100 here on ebay FUCK SELLING THEM THOUGH >:O!!

yeah these are my rarest games also

and also the only survivors from my ps1 games apart from digimon world 1 and legend of legaia
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
is legend of legaia rare??? idk
  • Five foot ace of clubs?!?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Ah yeah I almost forgot about my copy of Digimon World 2 for the PS1. Speaking of which, I should buffer the scuffs from the disk soon and find a spare manual somewhere to have a complete copy. EDIT: Nevermind, im an idiot(I mentioned the game in my first post)

Vellfire, I was speaking to a guy not too long ago who said he bought a 3DO and 55 games from an auction for a cheap price not too long ago. I wonder if he had some of those games that you mentioned? I dunno, but I really wish I could have taken a look at them, especially since he went back and sold them for a pretty low price.
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
i still have the original megaman x1, megaman x2, breath of fire 1, and final fantasy mystic quest for snes
Vellfire, I was speaking to a guy not too long ago who said he bought a 3DO and 55 games from an auction for a cheap price not too long ago. I wonder if he had some of those games that you mentioned? I dunno, but I really wish I could have taken a look at them, especially since he went back and sold them for a pretty low price.

Aaaa that's rad as heck that he could get all that so cheap but such a shame he sold them.  Lots of really pricey 3DO games out there and the system itself is hard to get for under $50 at LEAST.
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
It's looking like the Pokemon gameshark thing (which I found out was called BrainBoy, I remembered the word brain was in it somewhere) is rare, too bad I don't have mine anymore.  Gonna cost between $30 and $60 for me to get a new one :(​  But I want one so that I can back up my Pokemon Red game in case its save ever gives out.  Maybe I'd be better off with one of those USB game dumping things (I assume they make these for game boy at least, if nothing else because people use them for LSDJ and things)
BRRING! BRRING!
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
You guys are right, yeah, but what I meant was that rereleases kill off a part of the reason to buy the game in the first place. Most people just want to play it ON A CONSOLE OMG and there's no real way to do that besides buying the cart. Honestly though, the real 'connoisseurs' are going to buy the cart anyways for nostalgia or collecting etc. 
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
so maybe value wasn't the best term.
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
man i wish this topic was about board games i have way more rare board games than video games :(
BRRING! BRRING!
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
necropost FTW just found out harvest moon for SNES sealed hell even un sealed goes for buko bucks at least that what sellers think on eBay.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Command and Conquer for Mac OS 8.1.
  • Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I had at one point Final fantasy Adenture for the original gameboy, for the record, this is Secret of Mana 1 but they re-named it to final fantasy adventure to cash in on the final fantasy name, they did a re-make on the GBA with an extra playable character and with a slightly diferant story to make up for the fact they had a diferant playable character.

man i wish this topic was about board games i have way more rare board games than video games :(
we have an old version of monoply at home.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
CoasterCraft Gold
what's updog?
The box for the aforementioned CnC game is beautiful. I keep things of value in it. I remember when I learnt my times tables from 1x1 to 12x12 and my dad bought it for me. It was my most treasured thing in the world. The one CnC that was not PC exclusive. I had to buy Red Alert for my playstation in 1999. It was... appreciated more than any of the modern day graphical powerhouses.

Special,
  • Pip
i remember that command & conquer for the mac had a better map editor than the one for dos.
You could use ResEdit to get the ant missions too :D
  • junker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
If I still had some of my legitimate DOS games maybe, otherwise I guess.....

The Flintstones for SNES? That's gotta be somewhat rare..

Also XGRA is a semi-rare PS2 title I think
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
wait are the digimon world games rare? I have the first 4 (the 4th one is GC) but I had no idea they were rare
sadly I can't get the first one to function anymore

I also have the monster rancher series which I understand is pretty rare