Topic: Pokemon Black/White (Read 4410 times)

• Action RPG Demi-God
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Anybody pick this up yet or play it beforehand through some other means?

Gotta say, pretty refreshing to walk through Route 1 and not get attacked by Rattata every step of the way like in every game since the original Red and Blue back in 1998.  All the Pokemon until you beat whatever end game scenario there is are all new so it kind of takes me back to day when I first played Blue and everything felt "new" to me.  Playing this game is kind of like starting over in the series.

Seeing the Pokemon animated now is pretty cool and the revamping of a lot of systems in the game (like the C-Gear handling all the wireless comms. work) makes things more convenient.  And holy crap, TMs are limitless use now, probably my favorite new addition/change thus far.  I've only gotten one gym badge thus far but the pacing is a lot better too.  No more of this go to the next town to pick up a package and bring it back to the first town to progress the story so nothing has really been tedious or overbearing so far.  I also like the music and how it changes in battle when your pokemon is on the ropes.  Even better is this sort of "onward to victory" music that plays when you've got the gym leader down to his last Pokemon.

Anyway, I've only scratched the surface of the game but I'm really enjoying it so far.  Makes me wonder where they'll go with a 3DS proper Pokemon game in due time.  Kind of wish it was a 3DS title considering the benefits that Street/Spot Pass would bring to a game like this.
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
I was at EB games (or Gamestop for Americans, I think) and I saw it for sale but I was there to buy Killzone 3. I'll probably be seeing what my friend thinks of it, as he bought it on release, and then pick it up.
 Something about B&W is they expanded on the annoying concept of waiting in real time for ingame events (safari zone/balls from kurt). Now we have to wait for seasons and ugh.
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I got it today, only just made it to the first Pokemon Center (been very busy today didn't have much time to play it) but I really enjoy it so far.  I'll definitely be trading friend codes with anyone who wants mine as soon as I find out what mine is ;D
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Gigantic Megaman danceing time!
  • PipPipPipPip
Almost at the third gym, but I decided to farm Victini first(you can kill him as many times as you want before catching him and he gives decent xp).

Here's my FC and anyone wants it: 0647-5082-0349(trainer name is Gaz but I don't think you need it)
  • Ò_Ó
Almost at the third gym, but I decided to farm Victini first(you can kill him as many times as you want before catching him and he gives decent xp)
I farmed rattatta till my whole party was lvl 99 i'm ulillillia
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I can't stop catching them all

l http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/07/presidents-of-the-united-states-of-america-pen-a-pokemon-song/

I'm at the 2nd gym and I deiced to go on a random tangent on lv-ing up my pignite when I was weaker then normal in heath I stumble upon a Pokemon That I tired to capture. but it was like lv17 I was 23  had about 42% heath(I thought if it hit me once the worst it would do was put me in the red) so I used a week move on it to take it down little bit so not to kill it. Then it hits me and then I knew i was going to be wheeling as my pignite hit the floor. Then I threw out my lv 13 Purrioin and manage to take him down to yellow so I start to throw great balls at it. The ball shakes once as I start to feel the joy of getting such pokemon just for my hopes to be dashed out with him braking out so I hit him a few more times and I lost a few more pokemon (In my defense the rest where lv 9 ) I got him to like 20% tired to throw every ball I had in a last ditch tire to capture this bitch but first I gave him stats aliment to improve my chance I put him to sleep. After wasting ever ball had. I found my self wanting to run but I fail at do so as he finished up the last of my pokemon.

I will never forgive Sawk never

Also Dead P where do you find the friend code?
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

there is a pokemon that is literally a bag of garbage and i cannot wait to catch it.
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Dead man
there is a pokemon that is literally a bag of garbage and i cannot wait to catch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1SiSUrvUnk

• PipPipPipPip
Also Dead P where do you find the friend code?
After the first gym you do some quest for some researcher, she'll give you a pal pad(a key item) which has your FC in it (and is also were you input others FC). You also have to log onto Nintendo's servers once to get a code, you can just use the C-gear's game sync, it'll fail to log on, but you'll still get your code.
  • Dead man
5414 9260 5536 Jason

• PipPipPipPip
5414 9260 5538 Jason
Tried a couple times, it keeps telling me "The Friend Code is wrong".
  • Dead man
5414 9260 5536 I put an 8 instead of a 6 my bad.

1162 9099 5090 dudes.
BRRING! BRRING!
  • chmod this
  • Pip
4684-7638-3501

Bitches don't know about my Girugalith.
  • Dead man
put you all down all I need is the Pokemon-GL server to reopen and we will be in business. Also I just checked the site is finally up but GL will be available till the 30th of march :(

• Ò_Ó
you're my best friend, in a world we must defend.
  • Dead man
Guys I present to you

Smug Leaf

Update: I just got out of chargestone cave and I got to say I captured a good amount in there even got the allusive Tynamo also found rare event item drops like Steel gem, fire gem normal gem,Dark gem and fighting gem (not sure the ever stone is one of them.)

70 in my pokedex obtained 43

My starter Pokemon is Emboar and he's lv 45 and secondary Liepard lv 43

Show Autumn,Summer,Spring and winter forms of Deerling to researcher in route 6

forget where but some guy needs to see a dragon

and also show granny a Pokemon that knows rest.

smugleaf is based on rose of versailles, the creator said this in an interview.  this makes three references to lady oscar in pokemon total (the other two are in the anime).  there might be more even, these are just the ones i've seen but i am VERY lol at how often lady oscar comes up in pokemon
BRRING! BRRING!
  • Dead man
Thanks for the education and here I was just going be ignorant of these facts and just press on .

it is my burden to know this and i have no shame in spreading this information.

every time you see smugleaf, just know that it's really madame du barry
BRRING! BRRING!