Other
11 42.3%

25 Total Votes

Poll How do you pee? (Read 3142 times)

• *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
I voted other. Wink.
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I clicked the submit button for standing up just as I realized how much funnier of an answer other is. Dammit.
  • Fuzzball of Doom!!!11one
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I miss the poll forum...
semper games.
  • Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
laying down
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

I pee standing up. a couple things that bug me about this are when oblivious creepers don't understand urinal politics and those big troughs filled with ice that they've got at baseball games and shitty bars.

i remember one time i walked into a bathroom lg and there was a dude at the urinal who was doing that thing where he had the bottom of his shirt pulled all they way up and he was holding it with his chin. it really threw me for a loop and I just walked straight over to the stall and took a shit instead of just peeing
also putting toilet seat covers over a toilet seat is a stupid and wasteful thing to do for the sake of one of the dumbest phobias.

"can't get germs on my butt!"
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
also putting toilet seat covers over a toilet seat is a stupid and wasteful thing to do for the sake of one of the dumbest phobias.

"can't get germs on my butt!"

Guess you never heard of crabs also the fact that a lot of a hole piss and she on the seat is one of reasoned they do that. But I just wash the she out of it and use disinfectant spray and soap.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• A WARRIOR POET
  • PipPipPip
I ONLY URINATE STRAIGHT UP, INTO MY MOUTH.
Guess you never heard of crabs also the fact that a lot of a hole piss and she on the seat is one of reasoned they do that. But I just wash the she out of it and use disinfectant spray and soap.
i have heard of crabs and almost nobody has contracted them from toilet seats, pubic lice are pretty much only spread through sexual contact and weird shit like sharing dirty underwear
seriously if you look at a toilet seat and there's no piss or shit visible on it, it's OK to sit on it without a sheet of paper between your asscheeks and the plastic

even if there's piss, you can wipe it off with toilet paper and be fine with having a negligible amount of dry urea particles on your butt for a few hours
  • PEW PEW PEW
women don't even sit on public toilets, so it's kind of weird that no one has come up with installing something better. they stand and bend their butt over the toilet or put their feet on the seat like some of you guys say asian people do. I've started using the bend-over method which works fine unless I've got bad diarrhea or something and then I just sit.
I pee standing up. a couple things that bug me about this are when oblivious creepers don't understand urinal politics and those big troughs filled with ice that they've got at baseball games and shitty bars.
spent all that money on a retractable roof and didn't have enough left over for separate urinals...

I've seen two troughs in my life, neither had ice in em. one was at a cart/formula 1 race track and I think the other was at church
  • Fuckin' A.
my dong is not shy. my dong is the life and soul of the party. urinals 4 life
I've seen two troughs in my life, neither had ice in em. one was at a cart/formula 1 race track and I think the other was at church

the ice is basically to keep the pee from just pooling in the trough and they don't want to leave the water constantly running so it's kind of a good idea. I just don't like the lack of boundaries associated with that whole setup.
  • Ryoko's future hubby
  • PipPipPipPip
I'm a stall guy. I don't see it as shyness. I just see it as wanting my privacy during an awkward moment.
Peace and Love
  • I fear and I tremble
I use stalls because I like to slam my dick against the wall and scare people and be like yeah thats my dick I'm slammin my dick on the wall
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
i love rocking up to a urinal with a bunch of people when i'm busting cause i start straight away and everyones like "whoa, such confidence"
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
One thing I really hate about public urinals is when you get there before anyone else and there are 3 in a row. I always go on the far left or right, and then I hate it when the next guy instead of going to the opposite side goes in the middle one like he wants to get as close to me while peeing as possible.

There should be a law against that.
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
my urine drains into my large intestines so it's sitting down.
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • Five foot ace of clubs?!?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yeah, maybe I'm just paranoid but I really don't like using urinals- I've always preferred stalls. I love being able to drop my pants down to my ankles, and taking a piss in complete seclusion(minus the space between the door and sides of the stall.) Does anyone else hate those? I always take a line of toilet paper and crumble it up at the ends to cover the space  so I don't feel like anyone is peering in at me.
Yeah, maybe I'm just paranoid but I really don't like using urinals- I've always preferred stalls. I love being able to drop my pants down to my ankles, and taking a piss in complete seclusion(minus the space between the door and sides of the stall.) Does anyone else hate those? I always take a line of toilet paper and crumble it up at the ends to cover the space  so I don't feel like anyone is peering in at me.

lol