Topic: O. M. G. (Read 641 times)

• My username is Tekk, I have the Fatboys virus
  • Pip
  • Group: Premium Member
Wow. So, hi.  Was bored one day while I was overseas and couldn't help but notice, I still have an account! Yep, joined the military.  Been doing that for about 2 years now.  Have a car I invest spend a lot of money on, but it's a good hobby.  Just wanted to say hey and how surprised I am to see everything is still up and going.
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Errmagherd
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Whats was your previous name?
  • Dead man
Whats was your previous name?

Afura I remember Fatboys #4 that is his OG nick name or at least a recognizable one since hes been around with that name. I think he used to use the old gw's ban avatar as his real avatar.

Welcome back bud been a long time since I seen you.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
DDay, an admin changed loads of peoples' names to fatboys # ?  way back, so they had another name before fatboys # 4
  • Dead man
DDay, an admin changed loads of peoples' names to fatboys # ?  way back, so they had another name before fatboys # 4

forgot about that and I should of know that too. I remember him being around as fatboy 4 stands out more then most of the fat boys since I remember him talking more then the others.

• Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
welcome back? I kinda remember a person using the ban avatar as there real avatar but nothing more then that.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PEW PEW PEW
yo fatboys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Fuck you. I think we gamed or something once upon a time (briefly) and you were cool but you left like a complete dick and this is your first time back since then so yea fuck you????? Did you think people would not look at your post history?
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Fuck you. I think we gamed or something once upon a time (briefly) and you were cool but you left like a complete dick and this is your first time back since then so yea fuck you? ??? ? Did you think people would not look at your post history?
?!? randy, raaaaandy! raaaaa~aaandy. *vibrato* raaa~aa~aa~a~a~a~--ndy. where ya been fucker, look who'se talking, where did ya disapear... get the fuck outta my house (forum) ya bad boy...
  • Dead man
Wow. So, hi.  Was bored one day while I was overseas and couldn't help but notice, I still have an account! Yep, joined the military.  Been doing that for about 2 years now.  Have a car I invest spend a lot of money on, but it's a good hobby.  Just wanted to say hey and how surprised I am to see everything is still up and going.

wow I just looked at his older post he made in the past one stands out above the rest and with that said I hope you live with regret for what you said.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
This is the last topic he posted in before leaving (besides a brief return) http://www.saltw.net/index.php?topic=76324.60

It was upsetting at the time and it's upsetting now. Not just for his completely inappropriate comment directed at Trystero (what a fucking doozy!) but his lack of empathy for people dealing with depression. I hope he responds and at least apologizes but I dunno if that would be enough for me. Some of his claims about attention whoring through depression are so personally insulting I have very little interest in inviting this guy back (though it kind of seems he is gone again anyway).

?!? randy, raaaaandy! raaaaa~aaandy. *vibrato* raaa~aa~aa~a~a~a~--ndy. where ya been fucker, look who'se talking, where did ya disapear... get the fuck outta my house (forum) ya bad boy...
Do You Know You're The Best? I don't think anyone else even noticed my absence over the last few years but you reach out to me in PM every once in awhile and then jump right on my posts demanding my response. Thank you.

I know I don't post much, I had my reasons. I do regularly visit, though, and I'm very proud of all the developers/creators who got a start here, the people of this site are finally getting the recognition they deserve and it has been very exciting to watch. Anyway, if I take my shoes off and throw them at Obama, can I stay awhile?
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • TV people want to leave
This is the last topic he posted in before leaving (besides a brief return) http://www.saltw.net/index.php?topic=76324.60

wow those are some absurdly bad posts

like, we all made bad posts back then but...damn...i'd be apologizing the crap out of myself right now if someone dug up old posts of mine like this

it was some years ago and i know i'm sure as heck not the same person i was in 2008 so i'm not saying CONDEMN THIS MAN but i'm definitely now a person who would now apologize for horrible posts like that
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Administrator
omg that post
  • professional disappointment
you should have made maybe a 13 post buffer before starting a welcome me back topic. it's hard welcoming back a remarkably forgettable person whose third most recent post was wishing death upon our friend who ended up dying of cancer.

in lighter news, looks like you got your wish!!!! hooray!!! i wish you had maybe wished for something a little better though!!!!!
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Who is Randy Moist? I've never heard of this dude!

EDIT: WOW THAT POST IS TERRIBLE AND HEART BREAKING