Topic: BLEACH! (Read 18886 times)

• i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
They do like putting red charge bars on soul-slayers nowadays.

And the scapel thing is obviously a psychological weapon, intended to play on the deep hidden traumas of the enemy stemming from his past experiences with surgeons.
  • Me loves the beautiful game of soldat
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I know what you mean, Hanatarou's zanpaktou.
A scalpel could really act like a dagger, would have a lot of effect on where the sun don't shine :)
[19:42] <crooksy> i kissed a 13 year old
  • Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
:crazy: eck sounds painful, i really wouldn't want you for a surgeon. And he's is the second zanpaktu to have a red bar that i know of.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
animation quality is fantastic, especially with the fight between Ichigo and Grimjow.

:hmm: the "quality" might've been ok but what pissed me off was the fact that during the fight (well when ) they kept showing the same animation over and over. all they changed during it was grim laughing or some other sound effects.  :confused:​. other than that the episode was ok
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
That's how most anime do repetitive motions, plus it only lasted about 20 secs, not even Disney would make separate motion for each punch, they would also repeat it. I counted about 3 or 4 different punches and  then they repeated that sequence, however your point is completely 100% valid, and i have to admit i would have like different punches instead of a repeated sequence,sadly its just not plausible to do it.

Is it me or is ichigo suddenly weak? i mean one minute he's easily strong as most of the captains if not stronger, yet against arancara(sp) he's pretty damn weak mean:
 Ichigo > zaraki > Tousen (i hate him) > Grimjow > Ichigo
kinda wired isn't it?
also whats your fave bleach character, i think mines Aizen just cos i think he's cool, i used to like Ichigo as my most fave, but now i don't and personly i think the thread's he's wearing when he goes Bankai is just stupid (but the weapon i like as its completely unique with the ideology of bankai in mind). I think he looked his best when he fought those 3 Vice captains Bare handed.
Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 02:28:42 am by Swordfish
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
That's how most anime do repetitive motions, plus it only lasted about 20 secs, not even Disney would make separate motion for each punch, they would also repeat it. I counted about 3 or 4 different punches and  then they repeated that sequence, however your point is completely 100% valid, and i have to admit i would have like different punches instead of a repeated sequence,sadly its just not plausible to do it.

Is it me or is ichigo suddenly weak? i mean one minute he's easily strong as most of the captains if not stronger, yet against arancara(sp) he's pretty damn weak mean:
Who says Tousen is stronger than Grimmjow? I mean I bet Grimmjow is a lot stronger, but the only reason he is subordinated is because Tousen is the messenger of Aizen.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Eck i just realized, what i was talking about is in the manga, but hasn't happened yet in the anime, i think what i'm talking about will happened next episode or the one after that.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

kinda wired isn't it?
also whats your fave bleach character, i think mines Aizen just cos i think he's cool, i used to like Ichigo as my most fave, but now i don't and personly i think the thread's he's wearing when he goes Bankai is just stupid (but the weapon i like as its completely unique with the ideology of bankai in mind). I think he looked his best when he fought those 3 Vice captains Bare handed.
The reason Ichigo is suddenly weak is because his hollow is supressing him.
Did you see what happened when he fired the Getsuga Tenshou? (yeah i know ima japfag)
His hollow started to try and take over.
Anyays, my favorite bleach character is Hitsugaya. He's just so cool :)
  • Angel of wavering tides.
  • PipPipPip
Wow, I thought that Ulquiorra would be a higher rank than that =\ being seems odd to me for some reason.
Check out Eternal Paradise, my latest RPG Maker 2003 project, over at RMN!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Oh yeah i completely forgot about the hollow wow i must be dense and it was in the episode as well lol :P yeah most people like Ice boy, he's cool as well and i think he looks awesome when he goes bankai, proof he's powerful is that his Shikai is an ice version of the giant snake of Rengi except he freezes (well thats what i think any way).
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Ok, I must admit, my actual favorite character is Matsumoto.
If you ask me why I'll fucking rip your throat out.
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
MY SEXIEST AND MOST FAVOURITE CHARACTERS IN BLEACH OF ALL TIME.
by: Brown
------------

in no particular order

• Angel of wavering tides.
  • PipPipPip
Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra and the only ones I like from the list. Grimmjaw is awsome, IMO.
Check out Eternal Paradise, my latest RPG Maker 2003 project, over at RMN!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
it's a bit obvious why you like Matsumoto, hell even id, i mean what with... nvm :D heh still, bleach pwns and i hope it keeps on getting better.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
122 was pretty gr9 imo. But too much talking not much fighting.
123 will probably give :)
hopefully....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm annoyed with 122, that part in the manga i was looking forward to watching in animated form was in the preview for 121, but it was really only right at the end of the episode so i felt kinda let down :( still it will be in next episode :D i just hope they don't stretch it.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i liked 122. next weeks preview looks amazing. well not really, just ichigo's eyes. <3
  • So-Called Manga Artist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
:sweat: my favorite is Yamada Hanatarou and Deathberry (including Byakuya) but what the heck :D
  • PipPipPipPipPip
This cosplay is gr9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJAbk3WpQQ
Especially the matsumoto  :naughty:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
lol no surprise there (or from me either :D​) heh i wouldn't mind trying out COS play, but i'm not sure which character id fit :P although Aizan seems right :) (but when he's hueco mondo, no with his square glasses)
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!