Topic: BLEACH! (Read 18886 times)

• Angel of wavering tides.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Ah, I see. Well, I have a good ways to go before I reach that. Thanks for the info.
Check out Eternal Paradise, my latest RPG Maker 2003 project, over at RMN!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
  • Call me Fid, just Fid.
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
Episode one hundred and thirty four is about... cakes...
I repeat, episode one hundred and thirty four is about GOD DAMN CAKES.

WHAT
WERE
THEY
THINKING
?
Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 02:39:22 am by Mirthless
Standing up for what I believe in, even if it means standing alone.
  • Angel of wavering tides.
  • PipPipPip
Ohhh...cakes. Definitly a keeper. Can't wait to see that one =D
Check out Eternal Paradise, my latest RPG Maker 2003 project, over at RMN!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
  • Call me Fid, just Fid.
  • Pip
I do not like this. What are they doing to Bleach?! How did one of my most favorite anime series ever turn into a load of crap?! I'd rather make them STOP doing STUPID episodes like this and WAIT. We CAN wait, we'd RATHER wait, we are not going to die. PLEASE DO NOT BUTCHER IT ANY LONGER. Even Naruto's fillers are acceptable because they weren't between normal episodes like in Bleach, they were just a crapload of crappy fillers which you could just skip and get riiiiight back into the good stuff. In Bleach, you don't know what you're gonna get: a shitty filler or a normal episode? ITS ALL RANDOM. OH MY GOD. fawk that crap, I'm gonna go watch Claymore. No fillers there and every single episode is orgasmically good. Just like how Bleach was and should be, YET IT ISN'T! NOOOOOOOOOO!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I do not like this. What are they doing to Bleach?! How did one of my most favorite anime series ever turn into a load of crap?! I'd rather make them STOP doing STUPID episodes like this and WAIT. We CAN wait, we'd RATHER wait, we are not going to die. PLEASE DO NOT BUTCHER IT ANY LONGER. Even Naruto's fillers are acceptable because they weren't between normal episodes like in Bleach, they were just a crapload of crappy fillers which you could just skip and get riiiiight back into the good stuff. In Bleach, you don't know what you're gonna get: a shitty filler or a normal episode? ITS ALL RANDOM. OH MY GOD. fawk that crap, I'm gonna go watch Claymore. No fillers there and every single episode is orgasmically good. Just like how Bleach was and should be, YET IT ISN'T! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Bleach doesn't randomly insert filler between real episodes...

Also I thought those three experimental episodes were kind of entertaining, but that just me.
  • Cookies?
  • PipPip

don't watch them then
  • Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Also I thought those three experimental episodes were kind of entertaining, but that just me.

experimental episodes?
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
experimental episodes?

Don't try to get through to him. He's apparently got a Hinamori-level delusion going on when it comes to enjoying Bleach.

[hinamori]
They wouldn't just make crap episodes because the fanbase is so huge anything they produce will make a profit! They must be... must... EXPERIMENTING! Yes! That's it! Bleach is still focused on quality! They are just using this off-season to experiment so that... Whatever, they are still good! BLEACH FILLER IS STILL GOOD!
[/hinamori]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Don't try to get through to him. He's apparently got a Hinamori-level delusion going on when it comes to enjoying Bleach.

[hinamori]
They wouldn't just make crap episodes because the fanbase is so huge anything they produce will make a profit! They must be... must... EXPERIMENTING! Yes! That's it! Bleach is still focused on quality! They are just using this off-season to experiment so that... Whatever, they are still good! BLEACH FILLER IS STILL GOOD!
[/hinamori]
By experimental I meant the Kendo/Soccer/Cake episodes, which parodied the typical Bleach episode formula with mundane tasks. Needless to say, they weren't like the BEST EPISODES EVER or anything but imo they were better than the filler arc before it (lol clone hollows).
  • PEARL SHADOW
fillers agitate me...2 week breaks between episodes agitate me...DAMN YOU BLEACH ON WITH THE STORY!!! after about 50 episodes of filler you cant have a mere 15 to 20 of show then more filler!! pisses me off
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I just hope we get to see some action during the fillers, might see him in 137.
also, arancar or Vizard? :D
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • Call me Fid, just Fid.
  • Pip
By experimental I meant the Kendo/Soccer/Cake episodes, which parodied the typical Bleach episode formula with mundane tasks. Needless to say, they weren't like the BEST EPISODES EVER or anything but imo they were better than the filler arc before it (lol clone hollows).
Unless the Kendo/Soccer/Clone hollows/Cake episodes are in the manga, you just completely contradicted yourself...

don't watch them then
Why do you even make useless posts like that? We can complain and still watch it. There ARE enjoyable episodes, all I'm saying is that the fillers suck and complaining because they ruin the epicness of the series.
Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:40:06 am by Mirthless
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Unless the Kendo/Soccer/Clone hollows/Cake episodes are in the manga, you just completely contradicted yourself...
What I meant by that was it isn't like filler filler filler REAL EPISODE filler REAL EPISODE filler filler etc. The fillers are organized into specific arcs, corresponding with the real story arcs.
  • Call me Fid, just Fid.
  • Pip
My memory might be fooling me but I recall the Kendo and Soccer ones (or the buhuhuhauhahaha one?) being in the middle of real episodes. Well, I don't remember, I could swear there was some like... episode episode episode filler episode episode episode... etc
Also, it feels like its random when the arcs are so short, like the arrancar/madarame one. It was like... fillers - couple of episodes - fillers - more real episodes. There doesn't have to be fillers after every single thing that happens. Imagine if Naruto would've had a filler arc after every single thing. After Zabuza, after the exam, after the tournament, after Gaara, blablabla you get the point.
Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:13:34 am by Mirthless
  • Cookies?
  • PipPip
Why do you even make useless posts like that? We can complain and still watch it. There ARE enjoyable episodes, all I'm saying is that the fillers suck and complaining because they ruin the epicness of the series.

Because you said you'd rather have a brake. If you don't watch the filler then you have your brake!
  • Da.De.Du.De.Do Master
Well, I guess one thing that is kinda realistic about the fillers is that it'll take time for Ichigo, Chad, and others to train before the upcoming battle. So all these fillers are kinda 'filling' the time in which Ichigo is training in to control his inner hollow for a longer duration of time. Of course, they could have just skipped the training and such, but the fillers aren't that bad. At least it gives other characters more screentime.
The one thing I hate about the fillers is that in the latest episode That's just plain stupid in my opinion.
Don't worry, I'll be putting stuff here in a sec.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Well, I guess one thing that is kinda realistic about the fillers is that it'll take time for Ichigo, Chad, and others to train before the upcoming battle. So all these fillers are kinda 'filling' the time in which Ichigo is training in to control his inner hollow for a longer duration of time. Of course, they could have just skipped the training and such, but the fillers aren't that bad. At least it gives other characters more screentime.
The one thing I hate about the fillers is that in the latest episode That's just plain stupid in my opinion.
They didn't take him down. Despite the name of the episode, he was still alive and well at the end.
  • Mystery Solving Musician
  • PipPipPipPip
Some people are actually saying that
  • Da.De.Du.De.Do Master
Some people are actually saying that

Ah, I see what you mean, it does make sense, the
I'm happy now and hold out hope for that to be true. XD
Don't worry, I'll be putting stuff here in a sec.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i'm not spoiling episode 137, but next episode is back to the manga, so no more fillers :D
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!