Topic: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Read 39406 times)

• lauren's givin head
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Eric add me so I can whoop you. Im usually randomly online cuz i randomly sign on for a quick round or two. Im online now if anyones down.
  • lauren's givin head
  • PipPipPip
So far, Blind, KoG, MoW, and Johny are on my owned list. I havent lost if the match is relatively lagless.
  • GW Staff: Article Alcoholic (Current Mood: Happy!)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Pit's flying ability is so cheap, I've lost a lot of KOs because he keeps flying up from falls that would have spelled certain defeat in Melee.  It's hard to knock him back down when he's half the stage away.
My brother plays Pit all the time and I find the best way to knock him out of the stage is via a Meteor smash or Star KO. I prefer sending him upwards as he's extremely vulnerable from attacks originating below him. Also, in the air he's pretty slow - especially while using his recovery. That's the perfect time to jump, and attack him with up-A.
  • Blinded Existance
  • PipPip
So far, Blind, KoG, MoW, and Johny are on my owned list.
We'll see.  :mad:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Got it working, finally: 1375-6956-4612

Handle is BRYU

For some reason, it's not getting my old save to work tho so I still have a few things left to unlock but I'm going to farm stamina mode tonight and tomorrow for that. And I'll definitely enter the tournament. Scratch that, didn't see the date being march 23rd. I have a movie to film on that day.
Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 10:12:25 pm by Raziel
"If evil truly exists, it has been bred from the heart of men."
"Humans are lone animals living in society."
Brawl name: Sol
Brawl code: 1375-6887-5441
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPipPip
So far, Blind, KoG, MoW, and Johny are on my owned list. I havent lost if the match is relatively lagless.

You must be excluding those matches that I beat you.  I think KoG will testify to that.  :sly:​  Those were some pretty good matches though.
  • lauren's givin head
  • PipPipPip
Oh I meant 1v1, those group matches are a tossup. Too much crazy shit. Like when you were up 3 lives and somehow Marth with his single life won.
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPipPip
I don't remember ever playing you 1v1 though...  We will have to fix that though.

I did like those matches though, I kept getting all of those final smashes with Lucas.  Too bad I kept making a bunch of stupid mistakes though.  I never knew that Lucas's PK Thunder could open the smash balls so easily.
  • lauren's givin head
  • PipPipPip
Yea Ness and Lucas are pretty good at opening smash balls. Damn them. But If you're Johny I played your Lucas with my Pokemon Trainer.
  • No that isn't me in the avatar!
  • PipPipPipPip

Let's do one on one. I'm pretty sure I'll beat you.
Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPipPip
Yea Ness and Lucas are pretty good at opening smash balls. Damn them. But If you're Johny I played your Lucas with my Pokemon Trainer.

Oh yea, I'm sorry, I forgot about that.  It was just today too.  We will have to do some more matches then, since one isn't enough.
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yeah I would like more 1 on 1s, I need to beat tricklobster, and erave, which will never happen. I might be able to beat trick, but erave just trolls me. But yeah man def some goo matches, I won a few of them myself.
  • Moses
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Sorry to whoever was in that match, I got kicked or disconnected or something. Also don't judge my Falco as I got him five minutes previous to the fight. Damn Diddy Kongs.

EDIT: If anyone (Sarhan) wants, I'll post this on the blog. Just tell me what info is needed and it'll be up pretty soon.

Edit 2: Info besides #capcom being the place to be for Brawl, of course. We all know that already.  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:39:57 pm by Cheesy Doritos
  • lauren's givin head
  • PipPipPip
Let's do one on one. I'm pretty sure I'll beat you.

You probably will, the only weakness I have (including vs level 9 computer) is stupid fucking diddy kong. god i hate him. but i will make you work for it! I just beat Raziel in three matches even though they had some input lag.

Oh yea, I'm sorry, I forgot about that.  It was just today too.  We will have to do some more matches then, since one isn't enough.

tru dat.
  • PipPipPipPip
You probably will, the only weakness I have (including vs level 9 computer) is stupid fucking diddy kong. god i hate him. but i will make you work for it! I just beat Raziel in three matches even though they had some input lag.

tru dat.
Yeah, I think I'll stick to Marth for online play and play Ganon exclusively offline. He requires too much timing on his good combos to be any good in any sort of heavy lag while Marth is just Marth and dominates just by being there and being easy to play.
"If evil truly exists, it has been bred from the heart of men."
"Humans are lone animals living in society."
  • No that isn't me in the avatar!
  • PipPipPipPip
I've actually been switching between several characters including Luigi, GW, Lucas and Diddy.
Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic
  • Cats form the DEVIL!!!!
  • Pip
I usually have been playing Lucas instead of Ness. Infact I rarely used ness because Lucas was just dominating.

However After playing several matches tonight, I now find Ness alot better. The only way ness would be better is if the PK thunder could go through people.
  • Heartfelt Games LLC
Yomic:
3136-6260-6230

If you are going to add me, PM me your friend code
Still making games at http://www.heartfeltgames.org/  Also active on twitter at:  @TrueYomic
  • Red Eyes Black Jacket
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The fact that Im so bad at this game irks me.

I keep having this problem, maybe someone here can help. I use the block dodge roll thing, mount a counter attack successfully with one small problem... I'm facing the wrong direction, and by the time I turn around... Yeah. Is there a trick to actually getting this right?