Topic: PICTURE THREAD 2009 (Read 80208 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
That guy looks only vaguely similar to Psyburn, and that's mostly the glasses. I think it has to do with the fact that the other guy is making a zany facial expression. Put side by side with the same expression I'm sure they'd look nothing alike. They have different lower faces.

Erave are you an engineering student? You look like an engineering student. Maybe it's just because you look like an engineering student I know. Let's go with that.
The Misadventures of Crimebot
  • Fuzzball of Doom!!!11one
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
yeah i couldn't resist picking them up <3 and plus, we found them because we accidentally destroyed the nest while weeding and we had to gather them up to put them back and recreate the nest area. luckily it wasn't too messed up for the mom, and she continued to feed them and take care of them. it was a nice experience for us though, getting to see 7 little rabbits grow up. :3 i have like 40 more pictures. hmmm should i make a topic about them and post all the pictures? thinking about it, thinking about it~ (i guess it wouldn't hurt, due to the lack of activity anyway xP )

EDIT:
That guy looks only vaguely similar to Psyburn, and that's mostly the glasses. I think it has to do with the fact that the other guy is making a zany facial expression. Put side by side with the same expression I'm sure they'd look nothing alike. They have different lower faces.

yeah. psyburn has dem luscious lips ya know
Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:27:12 am by mkkmypet
semper games.
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
them dsl
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hm.
  • Power to the flowers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
that azn like it ruff
  • PEW PEW PEW
what do we have to do to get you to stop
  • i am a swordsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I have already seen her asian eyes, you can't hide from me, strangeluv.
  • HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
what do we have to do to get you to stop

It wasn't even my idea
Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:56:22 pm by Strangeluv
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
  • No that isn't me in the avatar!
  • PipPipPipPip

Erave are you an engineering student? You look like an engineering student. Maybe it's just because you look like an engineering student I know. Let's go with that.

I am a jazz studies major. Go figure.
Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic
  • Lichens!
how is your research on jazz coming  jazz PHD DR. Jazz
Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:03:53 pm by captain chekhov
  • The devil himself
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I am a jazz studies major. Go figure.
That's actually pretty awesome, on what instrument?
  • Lichens!
well i know erave plays trumpet so maybe that
I didn't even know that was a major
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

hi psyburn
Found a picture of me doing a zany expression.

Judge for yoself
Same person
  • Avatar of `~congresman Ron paul~~
  • Legio Morbidius
aznz

That’s right, you have the young gaming with the old(er), white people gaming with black people, men and women, Asian countries gaming with the EU, North Americans gaming with South Americans. Much like world sporting events like the Wolrd Cup, or the Olympics will bring together different nations in friendly competition, (note the recent Asian Cup; Iraq vs. Saudi Arabia, no violence there) we come together. The differences being, we are not divided by our nationalities and we do it 24-7, and on a personal level.

We are a community without borders and without colours, the spirit and diversity of the gaming community is one that should be looked up to, a spirit and diversity other groups should strive toward.
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Same person
Has no one seen Asian kids like that guy in that photo? Does no one know what they look like? They look like fucking chipmunks man.

I do not look like no goddamn chipmunk..

Jawbone is completely different, cheeks, lips, ears...

SAME GUY
Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 10:53:49 pm by Psyburn
  • Avatar of `~congresman Ron paul~~
  • Legio Morbidius
actually they look pretty similar too

could be bro's

That’s right, you have the young gaming with the old(er), white people gaming with black people, men and women, Asian countries gaming with the EU, North Americans gaming with South Americans. Much like world sporting events like the Wolrd Cup, or the Olympics will bring together different nations in friendly competition, (note the recent Asian Cup; Iraq vs. Saudi Arabia, no violence there) we come together. The differences being, we are not divided by our nationalities and we do it 24-7, and on a personal level.

We are a community without borders and without colours, the spirit and diversity of the gaming community is one that should be looked up to, a spirit and diversity other groups should strive toward.
  • Ò_Ó
Id have trouble picking the right one of those guys out of a line up. And thats where im most likely to see them so