Classic Collectables (Read 2302 times)

• ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I had two dreamcasts and both could play burnt games. A friend of mine had a jap dreamcast and it could still play burnt games. I had like a massive spindle of burnt dreamcast games. Those were the good days :D​.
I wouldnt say I collect games but I do have rather a massive (pirated) library of games. My originals are 1/10th in amount of my pirated ones llol
  • Brownies rule
  • PipPip
spores, molds, and fungus
terrorists suck penises
  • I'm good 'till the last drop!
  • Group: Member
I don't actually collect anything, but I want to be a collector of many things.  games, cards, action figures, little knickknacks, I just don't have the time/money/energy.  I guess I just collect unfufilled collection desires
....Ha! Did you forget already? In my world, the color red doesn't exist.  These must be... my tears.  Ever since I woke up from my coma... ...I think I've been waiting for this very moment.  You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

(I'll switch this link to a GW thread URL as soon as I've moved all my junk over)
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
What about beanie babies you guys?

Am I the only one? :welp:
  • unidentified.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
as a kid i used to collect "mermaid glass" which was essentially just weathered down glass that you find on beaches.

it was pretty cool once we had a bit cause we'd put it at the bottom of fish tanks.
sometimes, you need to quote yourself to feel important.
  • Moses
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Velfarre can we see a picture of that pocket watch I'm really interested!

I used to collect beanie babies, i've got a huge bag of 'em, and I never throw stuff away so i've got a lot of useless stuff lying around. I do like hoarding dice, though, i've got a bunch of different kinds and colors and sizes just thrown in my drawer.
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Velfarre can we see a picture of that pocket watch I'm really interested!

for some reason i can't find a pic of the one i have (there was one on ebay about a month ago but the listing is gone now), only this one.  the one i have is similar, only with a generic picture of link (slightly different than that one but very very close) instead of the logo and the case has a triforce again instead of the logo
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Funky Monk
  • PipPip
I remember when I was 5 my dad and I had a conversation that went like this:
Dad: When I was a boy, I had a stamp collection. Wouldn't you like to start a collection?
Me: Of stamps?
Dad: Of anything. Stamps, bookmarks, coins from around the world...
Me: Can't I collect something a bit more fun?
Dad: Like what?
Me: Toys.

16 years later and I have hundreds of fucking bookmarks taking up my cupboard space. Shit.
Your Pussy's Glued to a Building on Fire

"We're gonna live like kings! Damn hell assed kings!"
www.myspace.com/tvdreams
www.myspace.com/untitledhead
  • *peck*
  • PipPipPip
when i was young i used to collect a shitload of beast wars and transformers toys. i think it was because getting one transforming toy was like having two toys in one: a robot and a truck. i thought it was pretty sweet. i've lost or broken pretty much all of them, though. these days i don't collect anything.