Topic: What are you playing? (Read 140667 times)

• Scanner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Decided to take up Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey. Games is fun if a little rough around the edges, being so old now.

Going to alternate between it and high stakes.
  • professional disappointment
  • Group: Premium Member
played the flash version of the room

excellent game. the ending is worth playing through the game to see.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
played the flash version of the room

excellent game. the ending is worth playing through the game to see.
Dear god...
  • guns or swords?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I've been playing the Streets of Rage Remake: http://www.bombergames.net/sorr_project/
Loads of content in this one. I've beaten it a couple of times with different paths.
  • The man in the woods.
Saw bits and pieces of Dragon Age 2.

Everything took place in copy/ pasted areas of a single town every time I walked by. Apparently this is what the entire game is like. I had no desire to play Mass Effect one or two or DA: Origins and I have even less desire to play this.
  • kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
DW7 <3
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
Playing Spiral Knights now that it's released. I'm really enjoying it apart from the fact that I have to stop playing after two or three hours and wait a whole day before playing again.
Buy crystal energy then? It's only 2.5k crowns right now and considering that you gain at least 4k on a full tier 1 run, energy is not an issue yet.

I recently played soldat again after years of inactivity with dicko and dragonslayer, fun times.
finally got the final star in mario galaxy 2 a few weeks ago. best game ever made.

since then, pokemon :)
  • now das fresh
red. dead. redemption.

this game is awesome.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Crysis 2 Singleplayer.

It really floats my boat.
  • I fear and I tremble
red. dead. redemption.

this game is awesome.

straight up if you haven't played this game then play it.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • Scanner
Suppose I should just give up on a PC version then?

Abe's Odyssey is starting to really grate on me with its finicky controls (don't always react, caused 50% of my deaths) and the sometimes trial and error nature of some it's puzzles.

BUT I WILL FINISH IT GOD DAMN IT. I've gotten too far to give up now.

High Stakes is still fun. Reached a difficult point though. Got a Ferrari F50.
  • I fear and I tremble
is two worlds two any good? I know the first one was god awful I was just wondering if the second one is that bad.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • now das fresh
i cant get over how awesome RDR is. It just FEELS so fucking nice. I fucking love the scenery too, it's breathtaking and it feels amazing to look out into the brush and if I get really high I can spend hours walking on my horse and checking places out.

Playing this game makes me feel like every GTA game missed the mark by taking place in a city. They need to make one of these taking place in feudal japan and shit with samurai. They need to make one taking place in fucking ROME and shit. I wanna chill with Plato and then steal Aristotle's carriage.

This game is fucking genius and I should have gotten it a long time ago. Seriously I've done like, around 10 missions, I'm not far into the game AT ALL. I've spent a good 3 or 4 hours riding around, shooting and skinning shit though. I LVOE THIS GAMR
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • thx ds k?
it gets tons better i think, once you fully unlock dead eye and go to marmot's country
  • now das fresh
I can't even imagine how awesome that'll be, then. I literally just found out about waypoints last night, so I've got a lot of good stuff in store I think.
  • I fear and I tremble
the ending is really great too

I actually like the whole story it feels pretty gritty western
  • thx ds k?
never fast travel anywhere, you'll always run into pretty fun little miniquests when you just ride around between cities and missions
  • DragonSlayer o_O
i only played rdr for like 30 mins lol i was really busy with something when i played it last time :(

i guess i'll play it tomorrow.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • Scanner
Beat Abe's Odyssey, saved 53 mukodons, thus good ending. Feeling pretty good, it was my first run and I only checked GameFAQs for info on controls. (game told you how to do things long after they are needed to save some mukodons, this annoyed me so I looked up some of Abe's maneuvers)

It was fun, but shit, it was one of the hardest games I've played. difficult to the point of headaches at times.

Still working on High Stakes