Topic: Body image issues (Read 3621 times)

• None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
You know when someone looks so perfect but then they decide to ruin it all with plastic surgery?

Why does that happen?

Do you have them?

Do you know anyone who had it but is cured now? Or someone who had it and decided to fix it surgery except it didn't work etc?

Talk about body dysmorphic disorder in this topic
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
I'm happy already with the body God gave me. Plastic surgery in my view is a disgrace to what nature has provided, and shows that you are not proud of what you were originally given. I'd rather touch small, soft breasts than touch two big concrete boulders.

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm happy already with the body God gave me. Plastic surgery in my view is a disgrace to what nature has provided, and shows that you are not proud of what you were originally given. I'd rather touch small, soft breasts than touch two big concrete boulders.

If I broke your nose with a plank and it ended up crooked etc you'd like to fix it so I think you're wrong
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
If I broke your nose with a plank and it ended up crooked etc you'd like to fix it so I think you're wrong
You are right: you do think I am wrong. However, I meant the people who are obsessed with modifying their body parts around to "look good" when there's really no need to change it.

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
  • if i had ur face for an ass id b ashamed to shit
  • PipPipPipPip
I think plastic surgery is liek only necesary on certain ocasions..and sometimes it is abussed.. like the n64,it made Nintendo jump from the 2d world to 3d,but lets look at the ps2 for example, yeah it was old..yeah ppl got tired of it..but it was still making money with lower budget games,and you know what the games were good! but then fucking Sony had to come up with ps3 which is huge graphic whore and the games are shit! Fuck that! Just give me an ol analog controller and give me some good ol ps2 gen graphs oh yeah baby now we are talking!

Anrachy for the win!

So yeah in conclusion,plastic surgery can be used for good and for evil.
Just like my male reproductive body parts,oh yeah i went der BRUP!!
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I don't like what you're saying. It would be ideal that people would be happy with what they have, but that's easier said than done.

It's hard to be content idk how to explain what i want to say cause i deleted half my post before posting etc etc etc
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
sometimes its the imperfections of a person that can be the most beautiful to somebody else, and while you may think that, don't forget that these things are still imperfections. 
  • Anti-Social Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
god doesnt bath...
  • *peck*
  • PipPipPip
god doesn't need plastic surgery, so why would you??
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
My parents think I'm anorexic bc I'm concerned about gaining weight idk if youd equate the two, but THIS IS HOW I RELATE. On another note, how a person views themselves isnt a disorder unless it interferes w/ normal function or they think they're absolutely hideous when they're more attractive than you (this is sort of annoying, too).
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • One tough potato
  • PipPipPipPip
I have some body image issues myself, I have always been somewhat slim, and as a kid I was called with nicknames that had something to do with me being like that, now after many years trying to gain weight, I think I have an somewhat nice (still lean) body, and even though most people who comment on it like it, I still think I'm too skinny...
The convent [FULL GAME]                  Smiley's Quest[FULL GAME]
*Download*                                   *Download*
*Mirror*                                            *Topic*
*Topic*
                            Download my games!
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
Meh, at least it worked out. I have hyperthyroidism so my metabolism does whatever and I'll gain and lose 10 pounds in a week. I sometimes eat 10,000 or more calories per day and still havent been able to exceed 120lbs. EDIT: Not that I want to, I'm trying to lose 10lbs but I can't because I'm a freaking glutton.
Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 05:37:39 am by Immakinganaccountk
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
god doesnt bath...
Pas, vous avez tort...

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

• Pip
Think of how much better the world would be if all the ugly people got plastic surgery.

How can you NOT support plastic surgery.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
boohoohoo im so darn fugly nobody wants to be friends with me so ill get them to make my lips bigger and my ass rounder so all the pplz shall notice me yay

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

• ::pulls another Hideo Kojima::
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i hate the idea of surgery. so even if I felt i was an ugly ass bastard, I probably wouldn't get surgery to change it.
has a girl in his bed. pot in his pipe and family guy on the tube. i like life
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
boohoohoo im so darn fugly nobody wants to be friends with me so ill get them to make my lips bigger and my ass rounder so all the pplz shall notice me yay

Do you know that women are held at a disgustingly high standard of beauty that demands physical perfection from media and culture outlets their entire lives. Given this kind of psychological conditioning I would not think it unfathomable or unexcusable for someone in such a prediciment with a self-esteem problem to turn to plastic surgery. Yes it is very sad and should not be an answer for such superficial problems but who the fuck are you to judge them?

also "god" gives people deformed body parts and medical abnormalities I guess we should just leave those too regardless of the outcome.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I hate the beauty standard nowadays.  It's incredibly bland.  I don't think I could get a hard-on for Jessica Simpson or any other blond-haired clone out there even if I tried.
Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:38:40 pm by Evangel
keep posting...
  • Fuzzball of Doom!!!11one
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
gah i have so many body image issues. i've struggled with eating disorders for years. i've been a somewhat consistent height of about 5 feet tall over the years, but my weight has been anywhere between 75 lbs and 125 lbs. currently i weigh 103 but it was 98 a little while ago. i'd like to be 90 lbs but meh.
as far as plastic surgery, i would probably never get that. sure i'd like to not have so much ugly stomach fat but im not gonna just slice it off or whatever. the only possible surgery i'd want would be liiiike... breast reduction. or really more like, breast removal. i hate them >_<
semper games.
  • radiqal.
  • PipPipPip
lol whats wrong with breasts? are they a heavy burden to carry?