Music Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (Read 3331 times)

• Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member

Tracklist:

1. Betcha Gon' Know (the prologue) 
2. Obsessed 
3. H.A.T.E.U. 
4. Candy Bling 
5. Ribbon 
6. Inseparable 
7. Standing O 
8. It's A Wrap 
9. Up Out My Face 
10. Up Out My Face (the reprise) 
11. More Than Just Friends 
12. The Impossible 
13. The Impossible (the reprise) 
14. Angel (the prelude) 
15. Angels Cry 
16. Languishing (the interlude) 
17. I Want To Know What Love Is 

So, anybody else like this? I'm a big Mariah fan (and no, not just because she's good looking) It has a lot of slower jams and a bit less hiphop styles songs. More like "classic" Mariah Carey. Tracks 5 (ribbon) and 15 (Angels Cry) are particularly sweet. Not out over here (UK) yet so i'll do the same as I did with E=MC2 and import from CD Japan. Should get a extra track or two that way.
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
I just find her attractive and I like that she was friends with ODB, thats all.
  • I am what you want to be
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Wow, those tits look to have a gravity of their own.. or two gravities. I wonder how long it takes for them to make a complete orbit around each other.
  • I need to watch things die
Her selling point is rather obvious if that's her album cover.
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
Just wondering, does anybody want to comment on the actual music? I mean Mariah has an amazing body and I can't blame the record companys for using that to sell extra records but I just wondered if anybody liked the album, cover and breasts aside.
  • now das fresh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
im hell of confused are you trolling dude? is this a jone?
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • TV people want to leave
I hope when you say her body is amazing you really mean "completely misshapen and creepy breasts".  Those tits are fake (photoshopped or implanted, either way) and not even GOOD fake, you don't want your fake titties looking in two different directions.

And no, I don't enjoy her music, so this is all I have to comment on thx.
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Chronic asshole syndrome
  • PipPipPipPip
i think mariah carey has proven time and again she has the breasts to sell cd's, her music on the other hand is not really my thing. To be honest, im surprised you even made this topic. I mean play to the correct audience man.
  • I fear and I tremble
holy shit if I were a weaker man I'd have  a boner rite now
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
I hope when you say her body is amazing you really mean "completely misshapen and creepy breasts".  Those tits are fake (photoshopped or implanted, either way) and not even GOOD fake, you don't want your fake titties looking in two different directions.

I hate how people think that because a girl is 'made up' or plastic or whatever she is unattractive. Yeah being natural is far better but plastic chicks still do look hot most of the time even if you know that it is fake.

• Fuckin' A.
still looking pretty good for pushing 40 :fogetshrug:
I hate how people think that because a girl is 'made up' or plastic or whatever she is unattractive. Yeah being natural is far better but plastic chicks still do look hot most of the time even if you know that it is fake.

I don't give a shit that it's fake, I was talking about how her fake tits look really bad.  Seriously one is lookin' over that way but the other is lookin' in the opposite direction.  That's not very good!  Get some good fake tits!
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Music Creator
  • PipPip
Horrible singer. Uses loads of auto-tune. Waaay too breathy.
  • Ò_Ó
Yeah first thing I thought when i saw the pic was whoa what's her tits all over the shop like that for? Especially in that third mariah. Somebody's done something to mariah's tits.

Could an admin add a poll to the thread please.
  • I fear and I tremble
Somebody's done something to mariah's tits.

not quite yet but if I hang outside the venue long enough and get lucky....
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • thx ds k?
Imperfect angel? Those Are Perfect Tits, Dear :D
Yeah first thing I thought when i saw the pic was whoa what's her tits all over the shop like that for? Especially in that third mariah. Somebody's done something to mariah's tits.

Could an admin add a poll to the thread please.

yeah i mean they're reasonable in the first two but the third is just awful looking
BRRING! BRRING!
  • "When you're bound by your own convictions, a discipline can be your addiction."
  • PipPipPipPipPip
She either had a bad photographer or a bad touch-up artist, because all three pictures look horribly photoshopped. Her left shoulder and hair in the first one look funny, and there are some strange cut-ins on the third one. The middle one looks the least altered, but there was still a fair amount of work done to the image.

As for the actual songs, I listened to a couple. While this should come as no surprise, as it isn't exactly my goblet of Earl Grey, I wasn't impressed at all. The production seemed cluttered, and the songs themselves sounded fairly boring to me.
Vagrancy - Be careful who you wake up in a twenty four hour parking lot.

His name was Not Johnny -  A young man becomes a sort of superhero after a crippling injury. He
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
yeah i mean they're reasonable in the first two but the third is just awful looking

strike a similar pose in a mirror? women have different breasts, i am somewhat of a booby afficianado and i can tell you that the position is believable.

what's strange is where her arm goes in the third one.
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
You know only one of those Mariahs are real, the other 2 are clones. It part of a new marketing campaine "Mail Order Mariah" Just $1000 or 2 for $1777. Get ya clones now. Limited stock.