Rant anime (dubbs) (Read 1366 times)

• PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
because im the superior otaku i will judge your choices

Death Note was pretty cool, but Code Geass is just death note with mechs and a cooler story so code geass is cooler

Samurai Champloo is just awesome because of mugen, otehrwise f dat

Higurashi is boring

Hellsing OVA is better.

Cowboy bebop rocks i guess

FLCL is good the rest sucked you are bad at wathcing anime...
death note code geass samurai champloo hellsing are are awful if you are discerning at all so idk it's like starbucks? heh, no thanks pleb, I only drink seattle's best

not saying you have to be discerning or that the other ones are necessarily good I just dunno about them

vellfer just from one wikipedia screen this looks really good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Momotaro's_Divine_Sea_Warriors-screeny.JPG

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRt7Dtdsmg ok it's pretty good but honestly I dunno why you're bothering when old russian cartoons are so much better
Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 03:40:13 am by earlchip
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
death note code geass samurai champloo hellsing are are awful if you are discerning at all so idk it's like starbucks? heh, no thanks pleb, I only drink seattle's best

i guess i only listen to classic rock for a reason xD
  • I know your secrets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Someone rec me some goddang old aminé i don't want your k-on and excel saga and cowboy bebops...i want...classics
apparently Gundam Zeta is nonsensical and melodramatic to the point that it's kind of funny. also there is this movie called Black Jack which makes no sense and i remember being unintentionally hilarious in some parts. i think it's a Tezuka related thing but it's about super humans and their spirit burns our or something and the only cure is mystical desert nomads. i don't know what you're looking for though. metropolis was kind of good if you ignore a lot of the everything. really old tezuka shorts are completely awesome like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKQmCistpM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzluf6knHKU

summary: all biggles knows about is gundams and tezukas
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I've been watching an anime about angels who strip to hunt ghosts. I'm not ashamed to admit that because it's the best thing ever.

this reminds me that as a kiddo i watched those who hunt elves.  which is about a group of people who have been magically transported to a fantasy land and in order to get back to their world they have to find pieces of some magic spell that has tattooed itself onto various elves.  so they just go around ripping the clothes off of them.  i think one of the dvds was even called "ELF STRIPPING FOR FUN AND PROFIT".

this was such an awful show why did i watch this stuff

edit: ahahaha just watched the video, they actually STRIP as in poles and music this is fantastic.
Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:12:17 pm by Vellfire
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Here is the list of shows that appeal to me this season
------------
Watching 

Kore wa Zombie desu ka- because It's funny as shit at least what I can tell form the first episode.

Dragon Crisis!-I liked what I seen so far.

Freezing- Because bloody shows seem to be my forte.

----------
On the fence

Yumekui Merry- I'm bit intrigued in the direction it's going but some of the name chooses Like John Doe Chaser or Merry Nightmare is kind of ridicules naming which puts me off.

Beelzebub- Baby Penis is real turn down on this show I might go a few more Episodes in and  if I can't find any charm I will drop it.

-------------------------
Not Watching

Rio Rainbow Gate= Because it's boring and it's about poker if that doesn't make it interesting enough.... Because it's not.

Cardfight!! Vanguard - developer: I got a new card game let's make a anime about it. But sadly I might watch it on the down low. till I get board of it.

Level E: Not my cup tea by all means not a bad show but it not enough action to hold me there. But I will say this I hate the art style.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing