Topic: Has barack obama changed anything yet? (Read 6204 times)

• Stop Radioactivity!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Cuz the US is allies with Saudi Arabia and wouldn't attack an ally.
Dok Choy
  • PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
currently addicted to Dave Matthews Band.
12 minutes ago · Like

(went to hs with this person 4 years ago

• VILLAIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
why is it that we're cutting social programs and transferring wealth in record quantities from public -> private yet are willing to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on blowing shit up two weeks into an arab civil war

This is pretty damning by the way they're literally cutting food aid for poor children (among many other similarly crucial programs) and directing the money towards private companies.

It's stuff like this that makes you want to have a bloody revolution.
  • thx ds k?
one of these things is not like the others

you got me man, you got me.
  • The man in the woods.
war economy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
man i wish i could keep up with politics like you guys do.

i feel like an idiot not being able to converse with people who talk about obama and stuff but god damn where do you guys find the time/energy to follow these things
  • ruined former youth seeking atonement
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
this isn't a direct response to anything but i just keep getting the feeling, based on how things are, that nothing is okay. everything is out of balance and skewed heavily towards inequality and bogusness. you can't do anything, you can't participate at all, and not be accountable or involved in some way at least for a whole series of shitty transactions and what's worse is you'll never have time to know what goes on before and after you come in to the process. the only option might be to disengage entirely and come up with your own way of doing things. i want to figure out how to do that.
  • thx ds k?
line up those with wealth and power and blow their brains out seems like a sensible solution
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
When/where has anything ever been reasonable? History has proven both the ignorance of masses and the corruption of power. I like to see revolts set in motion by the people, but eventually, all will fall onto a single leader or party, who will force their will onto an entire nation.
keep posting...
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
this isn't a direct response to anything but i just keep getting the feeling, based on how things are, that nothing is okay. everything is out of balance and skewed heavily towards inequality and bogusness. you can't do anything, you can't participate at all, and not be accountable or involved in some way at least for a whole series of shitty transactions and what's worse is you'll never have time to know what goes on before and after you come in to the process. the only option might be to disengage entirely and come up with your own way of doing things. i want to figure out how to do that.

The world has long been involved with the game of dominant powers rising and falling, and one nation or other will always be Ace #1 imperialist, but it never lasts. The last 1.5 years of being involved with US military work has fucked my mind and revealed to me the dualistic nature of humans: both the tendencies toward a bureaucratic civilization and the animal drive to be cruel and deadly. It's maddening to see the great technological efforts that go into killing others.
I'm glad I joined up in that I have developed a willpower that previously did not exist, and in that I will have the financial ability to live however I like once my contract is up. I urge anyone who is unsatisfied with their country to move out, or unsatisfied with their lifestyle to make great changes.
keep posting...
  • Fuzzball of Doom!!!11one
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
man i wish i could keep up with politics like you guys do.

i feel like an idiot not being able to converse with people who talk about obama and stuff but god damn where do you guys find the time/energy to follow these things

my thoughts exactly. i would love to be involved in politics and news and whatnot but it seems like the required knowledge is so extensive and no matter how much i learn i will still just be one opinionated frustrated citizen in a sea of many. i'm interested in government in general, but i find it so hard to keep up with current events. i thought it was maybe just because i'm not even of voting age and i have never had personal contact with the government, really, so i'm just preoccupied with school stuff and all that. i mean i watch the state of the union address and things like that but jeez how is it possible to be so involved in political chatter like this, especially people like dada who aren't even a part of american politics nor the affairs of all these revolutionizing (is that a word) nations... i feel dumb and teenagery and usually i do not feel that way. ahhhhh i need to learn stuff about freaking libya and new zealand and america and what is going on i am not good with politics
semper games.
  • None of them knew they were robots.
Politics is all about some old dude making a proposition and it having no effect on anyone's life then some people holding signs around changing nothing
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
Seriously, I think lee harvey oswald had a better way of protesting

• brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
It's more fear of social changes than anything, and the inflexibility of civil rights stifles many.
keep posting...
  • PEW PEW PEW
the only reason it's worth learning about politics in this society is so you can eventually realize how it's all obese ineffectual garbage and hate everything

the founding of the EPA 1970, spearheaded by Richard Nixon,
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
my thoughts exactly. i would love to be involved in politics and news and whatnot but it seems like the required knowledge is so extensive and no matter how much i learn i will still just be one opinionated frustrated citizen in a sea of many. i'm interested in government in general, but i find it so hard to keep up with current events. i thought it was maybe just because i'm not even of voting age and i have never had personal contact with the government, really, so i'm just preoccupied with school stuff and all that. i mean i watch the state of the union address and things like that but jeez how is it possible to be so involved in political chatter like this, especially people like dada who aren't even a part of american politics nor the affairs of all these revolutionizing (is that a word) nations... i feel dumb and teenagery and usually i do not feel that way. ahhhhh i need to learn stuff about freaking libya and new zealand and america and what is going on i am not good with politics
eh. who really cares. the important thing is that you're not a complete asshole that doesn't care about other people. if you can do that and also educate yourself on some of the basics (like the gap between rich and poor, how it is sustained and what civil rights are) then that's probably the most important thing.
I've been telling people lately to just watch http://www.democracynow.org/ because if you like it and decide to watch it regularly you'll probably learn more about these things in a few weeks than most people do in their entire lifetimes.
The entire premise of politics is pretty simple: There is a global class war going on and the state is the military apparatus with which the ruling class exercises its power.

There are two ways to consciously participate: become a functionary of the bourgeoisie or attempt to build organizations through which the proletariat can combat bourgeois institutions and eventually seize power.
You're not burgeoise, you're not proletariat. You're intelligentsia, you have no place in this revolution.

umm ever hear of the vanguard? someone has to lead in place of these 'tards
  • Ò_Ó
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! x16
Motherfucker!
Uggh!