Topic: BLEACH! (Read 18886 times)

• i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Heheh, they know how to keep me watching. Damn them for always taking out their better animation team without enough warning to avoid watching the lazier episodes.

I could hardly keep my eyes from it enough to read the subs. (hahah, I'm kidding. Any moron can watch a show while reading subs, and anyone who says otherwise/complains about it is a bitch)
  • The man in the woods.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Man... Grimmjow is cool as fuck... but that furry transformation was ridiculous. They should have used his Adjuchas form instead.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Man... Grimmjow is cool as fuck... but that furry transformation was ridiculous. They should have used his Adjuchas form instead.
so agreed. or at least something that made him not so catgirl.
  • Mystery Solving Musician
  • PipPipPipPip
Looks like there's going to be fillers for a while. They should have done the same thing One Piece did (long break right in the middle of a big arc). I hated the way they ended ep 167 (I really wanted to see ).
  • ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Holy fuckin' balls, that new ending is amazing. Seriously, that has to be the catchiest anime opening/closing I've heard in aaaages. Not that the OP is bad (just the opposite; just how I imagined it sounding actually (though why is )). Jesus Christ that is an awesome song, I have it looping in the background.

Anyway the episode content was pretty awesome. Amagai has two Zanpakutous, like Ukitake and Kyouraku? The differences between the three are becoming less and less. Still, this filler season actually looks to be fairly decent, unlike the Bount arc. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

EDIT: Why did I even spoiler that?
Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:48:46 pm by Christophomicus
  • Angel of wavering tides.
  • PipPipPip
Indeed. That has to be one of the BEST opening I've heard in a LONG time. Especially from Bleach! (Not that the previous openings were bad, it's just that I did not find them to be as catchy). It has that epic feeling to it, and it reminds me of the old days of Bleach. it made me smile while watching it, actually. =)

Anyway, I found the episode to be good. People may dislike it just because "ZOMG FILLERS!!!11" but since I read the Manga, I think it will be a good change of pace. Besides, I will get to see something different. >.>

Also, i heard that the current arc will either be
A) Before their trip to Heuco Mundo. Or;
B) An alternate time/dimension/whatever altogether.

Sounds neat.
Check out Eternal Paradise, my latest RPG Maker 2003 project, over at RMN!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
  • ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Ending's better, man. Like you said though, it is certainly more epic and bigger sounding than it has been in a while. Reminds me of D-Tecnolife. :D (also After Dark rocked, what is wrong with you)

I'm thinking it'll just be an alternate time/dimension/whatever, like the movies. How they're kinda set during the series and weird stuff, like in DiamondDust Rebellion,
  • PipPipPip
I can't really pick a favourite, as they're both very good. however, if I HAD to pick one, it would be the opening.

And...I wonder who that old man was in the opening? Could it be Yamamoto's enemy/rival? And, if so, will he end up fighting big Yama in the future? I hope so. Seeing the old guy fight would be great!

Too bad there won't be an episode next week. =|
  • DragonSlayer o_O
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I haven't seen the new Bleach but I am kind of sad about the fillers because the anime finally reached the part where I was at manga (or okay, still a few chapters ahead but whatever) and I was getting excited because I could watch anime without having read the manga but now I have to resist the temptation to read the manga.

:(
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • PipPipPip
Oh....and also, is it just me, or are those two people in the opening wearing the Quincy outfit under their Shinigami clothes? I mean the bald guy (well, he has a BIT of hair, but I'll call him bald >.>) and the short, blue haired guy. The neck part reminds me of Uryuu's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQd5IFFbsRU
At like...1:20 and onward.

Hrmm...so there are more Quincy, eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I like the concept of a although I'm fairly sure thats not his actual Zanpakuto.

As for the time line, the narrator in the beginning said that Ichigo rescued Orihime and came back, so although the war with the Arrancar is still going on they just added an extra gap not present in the manga to fit in the continuity. I am guessing that by the end of this arc the new captain will be dead and Orihime will be recaptured.
  • ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Oh wow, what a cool but shitty episode. I am disappointed that they have

Aside from that, pretty good episode. Next week's animating team looks... mix-and-match. Good in some places from the preview, but absolutely shocking in others.

• Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Thats horrendus hah hah, whats up with his sword? And oh god whats up with his face?
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • Mario, Luigi, and their Gay Incestual Stories!
  • PipPip
I'm getting really tired of the filler.  It was kind of cool at first, but I'm kind of wondering what the heck is going on...  I was hoping for a lot more "new squad-leader" action...  I dislike the entire "princess" plot to it all.  Blech.  But sure, fine, ok, character development.

Also, if anyone cares to, I'm uploading a set of streaming Bleach...

http://www.shardweb.net/bleach/

--Terin
  • 2nd oldest Crestfallen Few
  • PipPip
I have stopped watching bleach till the fillers are over.

tnodekatemittuoforuoyefilotedocedsiht
  • OK Computer
  • PipPip
No it doesn't,  the prequel arc should end in the next few chaps.

Franklin the Freedom Mouse says: If you really want to make the world a better place, join the fight against international communism!

Buck Fush!!! it is his fault i am a retard
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
If it's going to end in the next few chapters, then what was the point of ? It really seems like now is the best time to do this and explain everything and then have the final battle between hollows&Aizen vs soul society.
  • Sharp like the edge of a samurai sword.
  • Pip
I don't really like the "Princess" parts of the fillers. I think it might have been better if they just did fillers with the new Captain and left out Ichigo and co.
Man I have to fight the temptation of reading the manga because it always ruins the anime for me. : (
  • Mystery Solving Musician
  • PipPipPipPip
If it's going to end in the next few chapters, then what was the point of ? It really seems like now is the best time to do this and explain everything and then have the final battle between hollows&Aizen vs soul society.

This is how I see it:
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
but what would be the point..now is the perfect time to do this. Unless Kubo comes up with a gay arc after the current one when it should really end after this one. I guess I am fine with reading I hope there wouldn't be though.