Request Rare RPG Maker Game/Demo Request Topic (Read 84785 times)

• It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Maybe not, but they DO have old GW archived, so some items are preserved.
Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.
Does anyone remember an old RPG Maker 95 game called Honorable Direction? It was made by Spoony Bard I think, years before he did Final Fallacy. I remember it was really awesome but I haven't been able to track it down for years.

Also, another RPG95 game I can't remember the name of but the main character was called Gray and he worked in a mine. I think it was just a demo but it was the first RPG95 game I ever downloaded. It used to be hosted on Knights of the Round (a very old RPG Maker site).
  • im in a wrld of tri4ce
  • PipPip
Yeah, I was looking through this and had a bit of a chuckle to myself (I'm sorry!) about how many Megaupload links there were that will now be dead. Sorry, I'm a twat.

On a side note SegNin, how big is/are your hard drive(s) altogether? You have a LOT of games there.

Okay I've got one. Was anyone out there ever masochistic enough to keep hold of that Kindom Hearts 2 by Kaibasaber? I remember playing it and finding it so bad as to be positively hilarious.
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/supponibarodu/
Yeah so SpoonyBard eventually did a new Final Fallacy game.
  • Comrade!
Whoa, GW has changed. I haven't been on in years. As such, I require assistance in tracking down a game that I found on GW awhile back that was really quite good. The only thing is, I can't remember the damn name. I think the name might have begun with a V or U, but I honestly have no idea. Now, I am pretty sure it was made on RPG Maker XP, but I MIGHT be mistaken. Either way, it featured a lone, unnamed character (at least I am pretty sure they were unnamed) and you explore a virtually empty world. I am also pretty sure that their character sprite was all dark, but with red eyes, but, again, not entirely certain about that. I recall there being some kind of weird almost scarecrow like statues littered around the place, that I think had pumpkins (or what looked like them) for heads. I also think they lit up when you went up to them. I can't remember the story, except you fight some boss at the end. I think it has something to do with finding out the character's identity and finding out what happened to the land, and having a go at defeating the enemy responsible. I am sorry for poor memory and lack of detail, but this is all I have to go on I am afraid. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • Comrade!
Ooo! I remembered, it is called Grave Spirit, and was on RM2K3!!!! Does anybody know where I can find it?
  • It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Rmn doesn't seem to have it any more, and the copy i have on my hard drive has a broken MP3. However, it looks like Freehare has a copy. I assume it works fine
Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.
  • Comrade!
Rmn doesn't seem to have it any more, and the copy i have on my hard drive has a broken MP3. However, it looks like Freehare has a copy. I assume it works fine
Cheers!
  • Comrade!
I've also seen requests in this thread for Extrenia: The Messiah. Unfortunately, the only link to it in this thread was to Megaupload, which is now down, and was dated to quite a few years back. Does anybody still have it? Also, was it ever completed, since I recall it being a demo and that it was, as such, unfinished. If not, then someone should really petition the guy who made it to finish it, since he really had a winner there.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Hello, I'm looking for a game, don't remember its name, but I'm sure it has "IV" at the end. It was very long-over 1000maps- rpg maker 2000 game with lots of heroes, very similar to dragon quest games (it had also monster sets from that game). Also I remember you ventured in different worlds, dark and light, and also had interesting magic system, where you used orbs and stars. Anyone remember its name? And could upload it?

^I fully support this great game!^
To Polish_Celil:
Was it any of these?
Dragon Warrior IV - Renaissance
Dragon Saga IV - Running Water
Dragon Kingdoms IV - Trouble With Elements
That is all the RM2k games I have with IV in them used as a number.

Also, here is Extrenia - The Messiah. The only version I have is v0.07. I have no idea if there is any later versions.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2qnibevjn8cvevp

Requests:
Angelissa's Quest - Demo by Mister Big T for RMVX All the links I have tried are dead. :(
There might be more than one version of the demo, since it got remade a couple of times. I'll take any of them.
Chronology Of The Last Era - Demo by Feldschlact IV for RM2k3.
Forever's End Version 3 by NicoB for RM2k3 - I think this was the third time that Forever's End was remade. This version is before the Christmas Demo and the v1.00-v1.06 releases. I think this is the only version besides 4 that got a release, I cannot say for sure though.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
No those aren't games I'm interested in. Maybe it wasn't "IV" at the end? However, it had "Alex" charset as main character for sure. And no, it wasn't Fable of Heroes. This game I'm interested in has many different enemies, lots of maps and this castle as magic system. Ergh, can't remember its name;/

Oh and it had rtp graphics all over, besides monster graphics (Dragon Warrior)

^I fully support this great game!^
  • It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Polihs Cecil, the more info you can give, the better. Chosen, you should consider talking to Nico himself as he's most liley to havce back versions of FE. I may also have something.
Chipstouill'es own site has a file called "Extreniaold' though I'm not sure how old that version is.
  • PipPip
longshot but does anyone still have a copy of Homeland? Marcus made it years ago and it was awesome, megaupload got seized though so the link doesn't work.

whelp nvm I found on the next link I checked after typing this.
  • PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
longshot but does anyone still have a copy of Homeland? Marcus made it years ago and it was awesome, megaupload got seized though so the link doesn't work.

whelp nvm I found on the next link I checked after typing this.
can you post the link? also are you sure homeland was by Marcus? I thought it was by strangeluv tho I might be mixing up the titles
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Homeland. And yeah, it was Marcus who made this game. TCF to find a working link for Chronology of the Last Era you will have to actually look for it under it's old name as it was released like that, Zero Reality Shattered World.

Looking for 2 extremely rare rm2k games that were released on rpg2knet.com weeks before it shutdown.

1.Luke and the shape of apples

2.C.O.D.E.

2 old games I made myself that I was pretty proud of, Luke made the release on rpg2knet and c.o.d.e. did not. The only place I've been able to locate a hope of seeing them again was the rmgamearchive freewebs site but all the links there are broken. It's fine if none of you can really link me to these as they only had a limited amount of downloads but yeah.
  • im in a wrld of tri4ce
  • PipPip
Seems the Retsu Arashi links I find on here are broken. Anyone able to help a guy out?
  • im in a wrld of tri4ce
  • PipPip
Moreover, sorry to sound like a twat (and look like one by posting a second time a few days later) but is there any chance the big list on the first post of this thread can be given a thorough overhaul so that all the dead links are either fixed or replaced with placeholders requesting a new upload? If I have time tomorrow I volunteer to at least test them.
Hi I'm attempting to find an old RM95 game called ManaQuest 2. It was created by JHawk and there are only two sites I can find that even mention the game.

These sites are:

http://rpgdimension.free.fr/index2s1.php3?rub=voscreationsrm95

http://paladin99.tripod.com/manaquest2.htm

If anyone has a link or any information as to where I can download this game I would be very appreciative.
Upping this... Every link to IRC Project SE points to filefront and is dead...

Anyone could re-upload it somewhere?
This game is a staple of the RPG Maker history, we should make sure everyone can stumble upon it one day and remember the good times we had back then :)