Request Rare RPG Maker Game/Demo Request Topic (Read 84784 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Yea I'd appreciate it man! There's really no rush

Thanks
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Homeland Demo!

There you go man, I had it so I thought I would be helpful for once. I chose Megaupload cause it was the first thing I could think of, hope you don't mind? :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Thanks Tau, I owe you one man! Thanks a ton!
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
Anybody knows where i can find the ''Sky Tower Arena'' game, or whatever happened to it?

Best,

Krinkle.
  • No, it doesn't stand for anything.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Anybody knows where i can find the ''Sky Tower Arena'' game, or whatever happened to it?

Best,

Krinkle.

Never heard of it.. Was it made by Sky Tower Games, maybe?
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
It was at Rpg2k.net or something, the site where Dai.. whatever hangs out their, it had like RTP battle characters and you had to get to the top of the tower, it's like the real version of Arena without the flash menus.

• \m/
  • PipPipPip
I used to have that game. It did feature RTP battle characters with a CBS and there where 100 levels of the tower. I'll see if I have it but I may not. I used to have a habit of deleting games after I played them. :sweat:
  • Music Creator
  • PipPip
I can not find for the life of me "The Stupidest Game Ever Created".

That one was a classic.
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I got that man hold up I'll just go find it, best save point in a game.. EVER! haha.

Link!

Edit - Yeah anyone have Phylomortis still, like all the games in the series, a mate wants them.. I don't know either they were for a word.. weird to me.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 07:26:12 pm by Tau

• Comrade!
Hey does anyone have Tournament Hero V.1 for rmxp. It came out recently and I would be grateful if there was anyone who had it.
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I can not find for the life of me "The Stupidest Game Ever Created".

That one was a classic.

Isn't that one on queenscourt? I'm not sure, but I believe that's where I get it.. Also yea, it's one of the best and funniest games ever!
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPipPip
Was someone looking for The Eternal? I've got an 'The Eternal Struggle". Not sure if it's the same, but meh: Here's the Link.

• pimpin' my +4 plumed hat of power
  • PipPipPip
Isn't that one on queenscourt? I'm not sure, but I believe that's where I get it.. Also yea, it's one of the best and funniest games ever!
Tau already uploaded The Most Stupidest Game Ever - Reduh
I guess that's what james_the_composer meant by "The Stupidest Game Ever Created"

Tau, I don't have the first Phylomortis which was for RPG Maker 95, but I do have its sequels.

EDIT--

Here they are:

RMXP - Phylomortis - Avant Garde
http://files.filefront.com/RMXP+Phylomortis+Avanerar/;10238796;/fileinfo.html

RM2K - Phylomortis II - The Triumvirate of Dystopia

http://files.filefront.com/RM2K+Phylomortis+II+Tarar/;10238795;/fileinfo.html

Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:53:58 pm by SegNin
'Sup. I once had a game called Necromatics, in which some people from modern times got transported into a world ruled by christian fundamentalism. It was pretty crappy and unfinished, also there was  major bug with the health items, but i liked it. I did discover the guy who made it YEARS later but he said he didnt have it any more. I'm pretty sure i got it off some review site where it was hosted (rather than linked to the maker's page) so that might still be around.

I also remember a game called Extrenia: The Messiah in which a spaceship in the future 'screws up' and crashes, the surviving crew member ending up in what appared to be medeval France, but with magic and dragons and that. It was only a demo so i wonder if any more ever got added to it?
Site! | A comic! | More comics!
  • A fungi is a mushroom who likes to party!
  • Pip
Dunno if it's been posted already but here's extrenia, I think still in demo form as it never was completed. Ithad nice use of Narshe tiles and Iron Maiden battle theme if I'm not mistaken.. http://membres.lycos.fr/chipstouille/extreniaold.zip
Ah OK, i do remember the name of the creator now so it should be easy to re-find in future. I never thanked him for various battle anims i stole XD
Site! | A comic! | More comics!
  • Azn Maen
Does anyone have Supra Mairo Bors? It was made a while ago...but fun game
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Thanks Segnin, you deserve an award, your like the new c0nfu53d haha.

• Super Saiyan Sam
Haven't checked this out since the days of rpg2knet.com and when rm2k was still more popular than rm2k3 but this might be interesting...
http://ff0.rm2k.free.fr/screens.htm

You gotta do alot of downloading.  Last time I played it was mostly ripped final fantasy tactics graphics and some interesting gameplay.

I worked on a game awhile ago, I was wondering if anyone possible remembers these screen shots? It was a game I was working on called "Forgotten Tales : Legend of the Mystics" (sound corny? give me a break, I was 16/17)

I ask because I'm pretty sure I deleted and destroyed all my work from the face of the earth since I had no intention of completing any of it, which pisses me off now cause if I found it I would at least considered finishing that menu and cbs and submitting it the community.  The menu was all pics, the cbs was mostly character sets, full animated, and no lag either, even on the crappy computer I was working with back when I was doing this.

Anyway it was in rm2k and if anyone has it you get a gold star. I doubt anyone would cause I only sent it to a few ppl anyway since it was no where near even demo status.

Edit: Sometimes the screenshots don't work, probably depends on traffic to the site or something, if it's a problem I will upload them elsewhere.

Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 02:32:56 pm by master-PUPPET
Ok thats stupid but i might as well ask, i remember a game with an ABS, technically it was a demo, u started as a little boy in a small town (modern times.) you went to school, 2 bullies attacked you over a girl, you slammed em with a crowbar or something, and runned back home afraid of punishment, then the girl came and ALIENS ATACKED >.> the final boss was giant robot that threw trees, if anyone remembers the name of the game, post it for a request ~.~