Serious Ingrid Newkirk's Unique Will (Read 1873 times)

• *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
Peta has gone above and beyond and is now soliciting members/sympathizers to donate their organs so they can use them for trollin'. Seriously, I know they believe this to be an act of martyrdom ... but isn't this a bit far? (Yes, I know this is one will. But Peta seems to be expecting that others follow in Ingrids footsteps. INGRID STARTS A REVOLUTION@.) I'm aware that Peta has done retarded things like this in the past, but never to this level. It seems like they're more interested in shocking the public into believing in Peta again rather than being animal activists.

http://www.peta.org/feat/newkirk/will.html

For Dem Lazies:

I'm not going to expand on it, and just allow you guys to contribute your opinions, etc, as I've work that needs being done.
Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:10:53 pm by Immakinganaccountk
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.
  • Insane teacher
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
there's nothing at all about soliciting people to do this. she also probably can't do this because I don't think you can break the law for a last wishes, and cannibalism is against the law.
brian chemicals
  • The man in the woods.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
she thanks you for playing her game and passing this on
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Sick fucks.  Wouldn't these organs have much better use in ailing humans?  I just imagine some ailing kid at the end of a long liver donor list, watching the human foie gras demonstration.  "ohhh my liver... if only i had another liver..."
keep posting...
  • PEW PEW PEW
guess she's a fatty huh.
  • Kid Squaresoft
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I like h.  h is my favourite.  Also I doubt any of those things would accomplish anything.
Obituary: A detective story I wrote
  • Fuckin' A.
I like j. it is completely sideways next to all the others.
  • I fear and I tremble
wait

she didn't even die!???

fuck this topic
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I'm not your guy, friend.
  • PipPip
I dunno, but I don't tihnk the person who does the most would really want the thumbs up...
  • Not a 47, just a liar
  • PipPipPipPip
Isn't this just inviting potential assassins to burn you alive instead of merely shooting you?
  • destroyer of mayos
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
that's a fair point. i would imagine she would try to roll in barbecue sauce in that case
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
...are those leather products going to be for sale?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
This will make sense when cows start writing wills
The Misadventures of Crimebot
  • Insane teacher
Sick fucks.  Wouldn't these organs have much better use in ailing humans?  I just imagine some ailing kid at the end of a long liver donor list, watching the human foie gras demonstration.  "ohhh my liver... if only i had another liver..."

fyi unless you yourself are an organ donor this is kind of a weird thing to say. do you go to anyone who cremates or buries their body and call them sick fucks?

like it's a media stunt, for sure, and that's kind of gross and dumb but that's a snowball and you know it. we could all stand to lower our excesses but you aren't standing outside Le Bernadin holding a sign saying "one of these meals would educate a child for two years in Somalia" or anything and idk some relative standard for SICK FUCK should apply beyond "someone somewhere could have been helped."

for instance to use our gw samsung example where the money was literally wasted, or if we knew newkirk had a rare type of liver she refused to donate or something.
brian chemicals
fucking zoology girls
  • I fear and I tremble
I'm an organ donor straight up and if anyone needed an organ that I could live comfortably without they'd fucking get it as long as I got generous pain scripts in return so I can stay fucked up the whole time and it won't hurt that bad..
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • TV people want to leave
who would eat ingrid newkirk i bet she tastes gross
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
fyi unless you yourself are an organ donor this is kind of a weird thing to say. do you go to anyone who cremates or buries their body and call them sick fucks?

like it's a media stunt, for sure, and that's kind of gross and dumb but that's a snowball and you know it. we could all stand to lower our excesses but you aren't standing outside Le Bernadin holding a sign saying "one of these meals would educate a child for two years in Somalia" or anything and idk some relative standard for SICK FUCK should apply beyond "someone somewhere could have been helped."

for instance to use our gw samsung example where the money was literally wasted, or if we knew newkirk had a rare type of liver she refused to donate or something.

These PETA folks just need to get their priorities straight.  I would rather slaughter 1 million cows if it meant some child gets a life-saving organ transplant.  When it comes to human vs. animal, I don't really give a fuck about the animal rights movement.  There's enough terrible shit happening to our own sentient species, and these people are shitting a brick because some Paki is beating his goat.  Maybe they should think a little more about how the same dude is beating his wife and kids on a daily basis.  How one treats animals, IMO, is a personal choice; you're really not gonna change the mind of some weirdo who likes to drown kittens.  I will never be that guy, but there's really not much you can do about it.  Like street preachers, no one is going to be converted by a retarded public stunt like this.  More likely they will be alienated by it, so might as well give that liver to Johnny, lying in his deathbed.
keep posting...
  • Insane teacher
didn't answer if you were an organ donor i notice. fyi paki is a pretty racist insult. you should donate some money to an anti-discrimination fund.

you aren't???

racist fuck...

you guys really like to just freak out about PETA like they have any real impact but I can't even muster a level of discomfort for them beyond "yeah they're dumb" and then it's a hundred times funnier because your freak out makes it more news than it is and actually gives attention to both ends of their cause (including the positive part of illuminating the conditions of animals in shitty places something everyone likes to gloss over because PETA ONCE SAID A DONKEY HAS RIGHTS HOW CRAZY).

HUMAN VS ANIMAL as if this happens ever significantly with any animal rights campaign.
brian chemicals
  • I'm a hairy, slutty and drunk Mexican!
  • PipPipPipPip
Guys, d) has so much class.
"I think EVERYONE here on GW has to have cranked one out over Pulits or Trujin before. How's it feel, guys?" - Christophomicus <--Feels great, btw.