Topic: What's on your mind? (Read 123145 times)

• Fuckin' A.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
i'm pretty sure archery to firearms / cavalry to armoured vehicles were big changes
  • kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
im currently 8 months pregnant but am single . i like drinkin chillin partyin shoppin listenin 2 music n jus all around havin fun xx :P
Looking For Friends/People to Talk To/Write To..NO FOREIGNERS...Sorry But You All Get On My Nerves, If Your Not Content With Stealing Our Jobs Your Content With Being Thick As Pigshite.
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i'm pretty sure archery to firearms / cavalry to armoured vehicles were big changes

That's not war! War has and will all ways be groups/countries  killing each-other. 

BTW it was a fallout joke (but not really to be funny other then myself... being funny looking then yes it might be)  :fogetbackflip:
Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:12:36 pm by DDay
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm trying to remember the end to like a mnemonic drawing thing someone showed me when I was like six, basically you draw out a little story and suddenly whoa it turns out you were drawing a dog's head!! Hell yeah!! Basically it went like Once there was a man (panel 1) who fell in a pond (panel 2) and dropped his eggs (panel 3) which attracted bees etc and it would keep going until you had a whole dog head but I can't figure out a way to get ears + head outline in there (or at least not in a way that would seem fair to a six year old).

http://harmonyzone.org
  • Dead man
I'm trying to remember the end to like a mnemonic drawing thing someone showed me when I was like six, basically you draw out a little story and suddenly whoa it turns out you were drawing a dog's head!! Hell yeah!! Basically it went like Once there was a man (panel 1) who fell in a pond (panel 2) and dropped his eggs (panel 3) which attracted bees etc and it would keep going until you had a whole dog head but I can't figure out a way to get ears + head outline in there (or at least not in a way that would seem fair to a six year old).

Try (panel 4)he had sex with 2 robots witch put them both out of commission
Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:53:55 pm by DDay
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• GW Staff: Article Alcoholic (Current Mood: Happy!)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
There's also another version where you end up drawing a man dropping a bar of soap. I found that one much better because of its shock value vs a dog face.
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
some new xkcds:

http://xkcd.com/798/
http://xkcd.com/796/
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • DJ Smilie...
  • PipPip
There's also another version where you end up drawing a man dropping a bar of soap. I found that one much better because of its shock value vs a dog face.
I have fond memories of this one.
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
some new xkcds:

http://xkcd.com/798/
http://xkcd.com/796/

those aren't good and xkcd is updated twice a week iirc
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Well excuuuuse me, Princess. I thought they were pretty funny. So what do YOU find amusing, besides being a nostrils-in-the-air webcomic critic?
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • Group: Guest
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
Well excuuuuse me, Princess. I thought they were pretty funny. So what do YOU find amusing, besides being a nostrils-in-the-air webcomic critic?
:sweat:
  • TV people want to leave
xkcd is bad (and sometimes really creepy) 99% of the time and nerds need to start admitting that just because it caters to them it doesn't mean it's good

this is my favorite example, there is literally nothing going on here except him drawing boobs and vaginas and then deciding not to draw a penis because god forbid
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Hard to believe that one comic stands for 99% of xkcd. I mean, using the same logic you apply here, just because you can pick out one semi-degrading comic and then make a hasty generalization argument that 99% of xkcd is bad...doesn't make it bad!

Also, about that comic. It's not particularly bad at all. Maybe a little vulgar and slapstick, but that's hardly enough to say that it sucks. Unless your major is Women's Studies or something.

Vellfire: ah no he draw no pinus he is GENDER DISCRIMINATORY
Vellfire: SAVE MEH, P.C. JESUS! WOOOOEE IS MEEEE!
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
Hard to believe that one comic stands for 99% of xkcd. I mean, using the same logic you apply here, just because you can pick out one semi-degrading comic and then make a hasty generalization argument that 99% of xkcd is bad...doesn't make it bad!

Also, about that comic. It's not particularly bad at all. Maybe a little vulgar and slapstick, but that's hardly enough to say that it sucks. Unless your major is Women's Studies or something.

:sweat:
shortpacked did a story where the writer, wrote himself having an oily wrestling session with the gay main character. since that self-insert the comic quickly became masturbation, the jokes stopped getting funny and the stories got worse and worse (and yes, he hopped on the rapetrain at one point, ruining all credibility he once had.) His new webcomic is called 'dumbing of age' and is essentially a rehash of roomies, his earlier comic.
some (most, 99% of) webcomics are just undeniably bad. It's a plain fact.
It's a shame badwebcomics isn't up no more :(

ahahaha that's great but that's not at all what i was saying.  i'm glad you took it in this weird direction that i didn't set up.  also i've read tons of xkcd, they're almost entirely all awful.  i can't even remember which ones i liked anymore.  sorry i didn't link to them but i think you can find the rest of the 99% by just, idk, looking on the site.  this had nothing to do with ANGRY WOMAN it has to do with the creator of xkcd being a big baby who will draw tits and vaginas for zero reason but when the comic HE'S IN CHARGE OF suggests there should be a penis suddenly he's done drawing anatomy.  on top of that, the comic doesn't have a joke and doesn't make any sense, it is literally just "i drew vagina hehe"

i hate to say it but this dude has a point almost every single time.
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
god i can't get over how great it is that you think that's what i feel about this.  little miss "i can't stop using the word cunt" vellfire has a problem with women-specific political correctness YEP SOUNDS LIKE MY OPINIONS RIGHT THERE
BRRING! BRRING!
my favorite xkcds are the ones where he talks about how any major outside of natural sciences are full of nothing but slackers and the majors themselves are entirely useless to society, but then two days later makes a comic about some interesting literary or anthropological fact he read HMMMM
BRRING! BRRING!