Topic: Rare RPG Maker Game/Demo Request Topic (Read 84785 times)

• Group: Member
A couple of years ago (not sure when exactly) I posted two DEMO's on this board:
The Dragon's Precious Pearl, and the Legend of Zelda: the Blade of Evil's Bane.
I was a bit too young to finish them at the time, so I quit working on them.
I'm thinking about finishing them now though, but I seem to have misplaced them Dunno!
I've looked everywhere for them (I must have made back-ups right!? Emot Hmm) but i really can't find anything.

Is there anyone who still has any of these demo's???
You would really help me out if you help me get them back.. It's such a shame that I don't have them anymore.
My previous posts on this board seem to have been deleted too (like I said I think it was a few years back).

Thanks!!
Wraith, the first one. no links work properly 4 me.
  • pimpin' my +4 plumed hat of power
  • PipPipPip
Wraith
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=069GTWGR
Could someone please re-upload Legion Saga III, as the link on the first post is dead?
  • PipPipPip
Legion Saga III
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X284N48
Thank you very much ^_^.
  • Dignified Response Unavailable
I'm looking for a game but I don't know the title of it!

It was on RM2K. It starts out with you and another man and woman searching for some kids lost in a cave. You find them but then you are attacked by monsters and the man and woman with you are killed. Most of the gameplay at the start is wandering around the village a total mess while everyone in town (especially the mayor) hates your guts. Facesets were custom (looked pretty lame, like made in MSpaint or something), the world map had a minimap, the graphics were RTP and REFMAP; the main character had blond hair and I found it on Phanxgames well over a year ago. That's all I remember. Hope someone can help me, been looking for a long time.
  • Comrade!
I don't know if it's still revelant, but according to the first post (and post #432), you're looking for "Xen's Fallen Empire." I didn't see it mentioned again in this thread after that, so I'm guessing it hasn't been found yet.

http://www.oldschoolapps.com/blog/shameless-plug-for-an-snes-type-game

That's apparently a blog post that is fairly recent (from July 15) which contains a download link:
http://www.oldschoolapps.com/files/Xenv1.3.zip

It appears to be working since I downloaded it successfully. Whether it's the correct game or not, I am unable to tell.

Using the game's name as a search query for Google yielded results for only three websites, one of which was that blog (and another one being GamingW), so I found this one easily.

I just wanted to point out that I am the creator of this game, Xen's Fallen Empire.  The website that was hosting the game for about a year got hacked, and I eventually gave up trying to save it, so I took the game down.  During the downtime, I did an overhaul of the graphics, added a few bonus features, and then let it sit for awhile.  As per the link above, you can find details on the game and try it out.  Many bugs have been fixed, and some of the battles have been scaled to a more proper difficulty for their time in the game.

My brother (owner of OldSchoolApps) received an email regarding this thread.  I can't believe people are searching for my game.  Makes me feel kinda warm and fuzzy!  I had been working on another game using RPG Maker XP, but never got that far.  I may be starting up on it again.  We'll see.

Thanks for the support to those looking for my game!
The Chaos Shift Episode 3: Xen's Fallen Empire
http://www.craftedsurreality.com
Hi, I am looking for a few games I used to play, problem is I can't remember any of their names. Can someone help out?

1- There was this RPG with a lot of custom charasets, tilesets, and avi movies, and the protagonists were some sort of twins from the past or future(?).

2- A game where Alex is the hero, and his rival was a slime(?) or savepoint(?) that you had to fight multiple times. There was a priest fight at the start of the game or something.

3- You start controlling a small boy in a modern setting, then something happens and the city is attacked by robots(?), you fight a big robot boss at the end of the demo. It had a CBS and a lot of custom resources.

Thanks
  • PipPip
I'm looking for Kyrent project still cant seem to find it anywhere.
Also I'm looking for love and 24 the link appears to be down on the main site.
Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:48:08 am by Jr
  • PipPipPip
The Kyrent Project
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5CG3OAZ

Love and 24
http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/rpg/love-and-24/517/
  • PipPip
Thanks Segnin You ROCK!
Unfortunately, I forget the name of the game... but I seem to fondly recall an RPGMaker game that featured the Slayers series. The story started somewhere with Lina and Gourry seperating... Gourry was in some water or so... and Lina had just attacked Shabranigdu at the start of the game.

I recall it was pretty fun, and I believe it was for RPGMaker2000, but I honestly can't find it anymore. I was sure I had it saved on my harddisk, but alas, no such luck.

If anyone can remember its name, or happens to have it, please let me know.
<RPG> contra's depth is an illusion, it's not sustainable for a real story
<RPG> it's just fun, with fun gameplay
<RPG> rpg players ask "where did the robot come from"
  • PipPipPip
Unfortunately, I forget the name of the game... but I seem to fondly recall an RPGMaker game that featured the Slayers series.
You must mean this one.

Slayers Nova:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/AnimeDrawings/game.html

The difference between the FULL and LITE versions is the music, FULL uses wav's, LITE uses midis.
That's it! Thanks a lot.
<RPG> contra's depth is an illusion, it's not sustainable for a real story
<RPG> it's just fun, with fun gameplay
<RPG> rpg players ask "where did the robot come from"
  • Southern Boy
I am hoping to find information/demo/full game of a rm2k(3) game that for the life of me I can't recall the name.  I am hoping that by listing some information on it I can at least be given the title, so here it goes:
It was a harvest moon type game, I remember one the big advancements was allowing anyone of any sex to marry anyone, it was not just a harvest moon fan game but had many original graphics and such.   

I am sorry I do not remember much and if it is already listed I am yet again sorry.  I know I followed its progress here on GW for quite some time and often wonder what happened with it.  Thanks for your help
www.freewebs.com/samuraifaith
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I can actually recall a game similar to what you were talking about. But I'm pretty sure it never got a release.. Man I'm trying to remember the name haha.

• Firbolg Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
That Harvest Moon game would be Blazing Hearts.  It was cancelled awhile ago. 
Gaming World Mini City: Population, Industry, Transportation, Security Current rank 3950.
Click a different link each day.
  • Southern Boy
Thanks Grunthor, do you recall if a demo or anything ever existed?
www.freewebs.com/samuraifaith
I was looking for the game Hero Story 1 and I found it in the Rare Games List, though the link is down...