Topic: Last movie you watched? (Read 104065 times)

• I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I think if I can get the lip pout thing and maybe some black eyeliner it should n't be that hard

what would be hard is finding one that isn't really really fat and ugly
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • TV people want to leave
Fucking furry  :fogetnah:

you're just afraid to admit that it looks like an awesome movie

this is why i hate furries btw you cannot enjoy anything that involves animals anymore
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Ò_Ó
It is an awesome movie, fuck ya kowaru
the wide release for it is this coming weekend i think, i hope it comes to my local theater
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • ruined former youth seeking atonement
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
wes anderson is a precious sleazeball who has figured out how to make money while still appearing innocent at first.

fuck this superficial victorian asshole
Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:43:27 am by jamie
  • Ò_Ó
Wow that was horrible. I quite like his movies thoough.
  • Ultimaweapon9
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Really? You actually found it entertaining?

I dunno, I can't think of a movie that is just more BLAH to me over this whole year. WE TAKIN' THE BENTLEY jesus christ. And driving the limo through the falling-apart-as-we-speak building, how WELL TIMED it was OH LOOK I PULLED UP JUST AS THE WORLD IS FALLING APART OH SHIT. And the megavolcano was... argh! Yeah I dunno. The characters were bland as shit (and jesus christ there were too many of them (film could've functioned FINE without those fucking pair on the cruise ship!)) and urgh. I really could not like that movie, and I went into it thinking "hey this could be fun (but probably won't be (but could be))". I mean I wasn't determined to hate it but that's how I came out.

Jesus Christ that post made no sense. Carry on!

Yeah, I've always had a soft spot for disaster movies for some reason.
  • Super Saiyan Sam
  • PipPip
i watched no country for old men last night and was furious with the ending. maybe in the book the themes are fleshed out more so doesn't seem like such a stupid gimmick, but i was so pissed i woke my girlfriend up to yell at her for suggesting i watch it. the rest of the movie was awesome though, so i shouldn't complain too much.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I sww Boondock Saints 2 and it's pretty much the perfect sequel to the first.

I didn't like the first one so much, so I wasn't that into it, but really the only complaint I have is that it seemed a lot like they used the first movie to template the second. They are THAT similar.

It was alright though. The surprise ending was pretty cool.
  • Lichens!
I sww Boondock Saints 2 and it's pretty much the perfect sequel to the first.

I didn't like the first one so much, so I wasn't that into it, but really the only complaint I have is that it seemed a lot like they used the first movie to template the second. They are THAT similar.

It was alright though. The surprise ending was pretty cool.
i'm guessing by the fact that you liked it means that its a terrible movie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
did you even read the post?
how about you stop trying to be such a fucking cock to me all the time and actually read what i wrote.
  • Star ninja and Québec random guy of GW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i watched no country for old men last night and was furious with the ending. maybe in the book the themes are fleshed out more so doesn't seem like such a stupid gimmick, but i was so pissed i woke my girlfriend up to yell at her for suggesting i watch it. the rest of the movie was awesome though, so i shouldn't complain too much.

Yeah, you probably found the ending a little abrupt. The Coen brothers did this in their last 3 movies. They like to leave the ending open and leave some place for the viewer to make their own hypothesis. They prefer to ask questions than to answer them. That is way more evident in A Serious Man. The whole movie turns around that idea of faith against chaos (as in theory of chaos).
The Matrix: Revolutions... again. And I still don't think I fully get it.

Visit me at naggynerd.com
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The Matrix: Revolutions... again. And I still don't think I fully get it.

No one fully understood it.

I watched New Moon and I dont know why I thought it would be better than the first.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
I have pledged my word to Chuck the plant that I'll never watch any Twilight film. Or read any of the books.

Visit me at naggynerd.com
  • Militaryman and self-learned game maker
Up was a really good movie. I didn't think Pixar would find a way to outdo the emotion of the final Anton Ego scene in Ratatouille, but they did this with almost every scene where Carl reminisces about his childhood.

Catch me if you can!  Be one of the first three people to quote me in this topic! You could win $30 in indie games!
  • PEW PEW PEW
I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With by jeff garlin. I'm not fat but I feel like that's going to be me
  • Musical Composer for RPGs.
  • PipPip
pineapple express

james franco is pretty good in this as compared to spider man where he's a total faggot
jnrgjrngt degjidrdurdRWERFSetswr ????? !!;
  • Super Saiyan Sam
  • PipPip
Yeah, you probably found the ending a little abrupt. The Coen brothers did this in their last 3 movies. They like to leave the ending open and leave some place for the viewer to make their own hypothesis. They prefer to ask questions than to answer them. That is way more evident in A Serious Man. The whole movie turns around that idea of faith against chaos (as in theory of chaos).

yeah, in retrospect i guess i find it to be a legitimate ending that i can't really be mad about, it was just so unsatisfying!

edit: also, just watch Is Anyone There tonight. some random movie we saw at the movie store with michael caine as some old dying magician who makes friends with the little kid of the family who runs it. it was pretty decent, i enjoyed it.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:17:19 am by Von Woofen
I watched Happiness.

Summary: I came
BRRING! BRRING!