Hotdog WoW Megathread (Read 64777 times)

• Ò_Ó
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Hahaha that's awesome. Like, I feel bad for hardcore raiders if none of this new shit is a challenge for top guilds but at least I know my opponents will only ever get better as the expansion goes on.
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
lol thats really quite sad actually
  • old skool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Wonder how many of them practiced leveling and raids and shit in PTR/Beta.
  • hi
  • Pip
I played a warlock for a year fear was never broken
you didn't play long enough
<ramirez> well i know you disagree with me about that, and i agree that you disagree
<ramirez> but i still disagree with it
  • Ò_Ó
HEH but how was it broken? Do you mean it was broken before they gave it the damage cap? I mean yea it was really inconsistent what damage would break it (sometimes 2 shadowbolts wouldn't but 2 corruption ticks would). I mean maybe that was broken but it ALWAYS worked fine for me if I was using it on a CC target without damage and with cos up to reduce heartbeat resist chance. I assumed the chance for it to break on someone you're damaging was intended design. I'm sure the damage cap is better though
  • SB is unaware that Dimmu sucks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
feh, queues almost all the time on Mal'Ganis now instead of just prime time on tuesday-wednesday :(

you play on mal'ganis?
--- Back when we were young and loved the internet....
  • Peasant
  • PipPip
I can't decide what's more amusing; the fact that people view endgame raiding as some sort of competitve sport, or that they bothered to get some random domain for their shitty advertisement website.

NOVEMBER 25TH BETTER MARK YOUR CALENDAR BOYS
Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:33:11 am by Ash
  • Artist, novelist, gamer, and friend.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Wish I wasn't such a noob so I could go see this new area. I was doing great with a druid, until my friend started blazing through the game with his freakin' paladin. It convinced me to try paladin (boring and way too easy). So now I'm just wasting time instead of being able to have Death Knight.
  • old skool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
you play on mal'ganis?

Yeah
  • hi
  • Pip
HEH but how was it broken?
http://www.skauert.net/fear_is_gay_final.avi
<ramirez> well i know you disagree with me about that, and i agree that you disagree
<ramirez> but i still disagree with it
  • SB is unaware that Dimmu sucks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yeah

Great, Alliance/Horde? And what's your character name.
--- Back when we were young and loved the internet....
  • old skool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Horde, currently playing my DeathKnight, Bandwagoner
  • Ò_Ó
http://www.skauert.net/fear_is_gay_final.avi
haha, I didn't realise we were talking this far back. That was like 3 years ago or something?? I started playing warlock over 2 years ago so that prolly got fixed not long after

Also I love watching vids so old everyone is like OKAY SEDUCE... BACKPEDDALING... NEARLY THERE... OK. SHADOWBOLT.. WHERE'S THE sHADOW bOLT? HMM... FOUND IT! *CLICK*. it's heartwarming
  • Red Eyes Black Jacket
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Also I love watching vids so old everyone is like OKAY SEDUCE... BACKPEDDALING... NEARLY THERE... OK. SHADOWBOLT.. WHERE'S THE sHADOW bOLT? HMM... FOUND IT! *CLICK*. it's heartwarming

I'm worried about you.
  • Ò_Ó
Why? It's just surprising and funny to see how much people have got better at this game.
  • now das fresh
Why? It's just surprising and funny to see how much people have got better at this game.

is it really that surprising that people got better at a game when they...played it longer? mark mark mark...

btw guys im getting the maddest itch to play wotlk. I quit like 4-5 months ago, maybe more, but its been like the exact amount of time where you quit WoW and then you are ready to go back. i totally do not have money for it, but if I did i'd be pretty tempted to get it, I don't know why! its the same crap and I would hate it after a while. i dunno every time i want to play wow i realize that i want to play wow "2 years ago", not wow as it has become to me today.
Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:29:04 pm by a stupid baby
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • Red Eyes Black Jacket
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
btw guys im getting the maddest itch to play wotlk. I quit like 4-5 months ago, maybe more, but its been like the exact amount of time where you quit WoW and then you are ready to go back. i totally do not have money for it, but if I did i'd be pretty tempted to get it, I don't know why! its the same crap and I would hate it after a while. i dunno every time i want to play wow i realize that i want to play wow "2 years ago", not wow as it has become to me today.

Yeah, I have this nagging feeling too. It's nice to be able to get some much constructive things done in the absence of an MMO; but the itch is still there. Northrend looks amazing (graphically) and the quests from what I hear are interesting innovations; if you hate Arena, you can still get a decent Arena set if you use marks, honor, arena points and tokens from wintergrasp.

• gnilleps
  • PipPipPipPip
Hey, I got Lich King opening night, it's pretty fun so far. I played a bit of the DK just to see some new content immediately cause my main is only 67.

Is anyone else horde on Kil'Jaeden?
  • BAA2U
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Haha I am gay because first thing I noticed in the screenshots was that Blizzard finally upgraded their shadows in the engine.

Then I must be extremely homo, cause I was looking at that image and saw how horrible the graphics still look.

is it really that surprising that people got better at a game when they...played it longer? mark mark mark...

I admit I have some urges to go back and play, but the money totally slaps me in the face, too. I can't see myself paying monthly for a game that I consider not as high quality as some of the other, infinite online games I own. Not only would I have to buy BOTH expansions, or be considered worthless, but I would have to grind all over again, and without the friends I had the first time. Then I would hit end game, all over again, and I would surely expire under all the constant grinding and questing I would have to do to get better gear so I can have a better chance at PVPing, which I know I won't because people will always have better gear, and premades will always steamroll you and your team of random players. I really liked the gameplay, but the cost of playing, combined with the darth of repetition present in the game, makes me feel like I'm paying money to make myself bored. I just keep reminding myself of that and those urges slowly fade away.
Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 09:34:22 pm by goat
  • 100% not arab
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

To be fair, that's Turkpimp playing as Crispus the Paladin and he didn't GET that he wasn't supposed to attack me. I was just trying to demonstrate how fear was broken but he kept running up and actually trying to duel me.

PS NB... nice to know you still have that. It's fun seeing it again!
Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 02:38:35 am by Rowain
WHY SO SERIOUS HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA