Topic: Rare RPG Maker Game/Demo Request Topic (Read 84785 times)

• Group: Member
Angelissa's Quest - Demo by Mister Big T for RMVX All the links I have tried are dead. :(
There might be more than one version of the demo, since it got remade a couple of times. I'll take any of them.

I have it of course, but why would you want to play that extremely outdated demo? I'm going to release full version eventually anyway.

Mainly because I have a tendency to collect these sort of things. If there are games I like, sometimes I enjoy going through various incarnations and see how ideas have changed, and sometimes there is content that gets cut or changed in later versions, etc etc. I have tons of older versions of games, not just RPG Maker Games. But, don't worry about uploading the demo. <3 I managed to get it fufilled. I look forward to the full version though.
  • Uggablaggableaggh!
  • PipPipPipPip

Angelissa's Quest - Demo by Mister Big T for RMVX All the links I have tried are dead. :(
There might be more than one version of the demo, since it got remade a couple of times. I'll take any of them.

I have it of course, but why would you want to play that extremely outdated demo? I'm going to release full version eventually anyway.

Mainly because I have a tendency to collect these sort of things. If there are games I like, sometimes I enjoy going through various incarnations and see how ideas have changed, and sometimes there is content that gets cut or changed in later versions, etc etc. I have tons of older versions of games, not just RPG Maker Games. But, don't worry about uploading the demo. <3 I managed to get it fufilled. I look forward to the full version though.

I've not canceled Angelissa's Quest. I just have other projects that are more high priority at the moment. The full version needs a total major revision anyway, so the only thing that's left is probably just the concept if even that.

And that's when I decided to become a barber.

@drbigt

"*sniff* your work, just inspires me to become a better lover." - Brent Murray.
Hiya, i was wondering if anyone would have a working link of CREPUSCULUM: X?
i cant seem to find any working links :(

thanks in advance ^^
  • No that isn't me in the avatar!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Does any one have the old Chain Games? 1-4? I know I started #4 years ago and folded on finishing it, but it'd be fun to play those again. I believe I did the first chapter for CG2.

Thanks
Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I only go 2 and 4.  Still looking for 1 and 3. Though if you want to just know what's in 1, I think there's some LP on youtube.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ar4dkrjp70p446
  • All hail the angry monkey!!!
Does anybody remember the GW community game that had a bunch of GW members as NPCs? I can't remember who made it or what it was called.
  • PipPipPipPip
Does anybody remember the GW community game that had a bunch of GW members as NPCs? I can't remember who made it or what it was called.
Are you thinking of the Easy Mac games? I finished the first one and started Easy Mac 2. You can find them here:

Easy Mac: http://rpgmaker.net/games/57/
Easy Mac 2: http://rpgmaker.net/games/56/

They are products of the time for sure. Easy Mac 2 is pretty decent though.

Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

• All hail the angry monkey!!!
Are you thinking of the Easy Mac games? I finished the first one and started Easy Mac 2. You can find them here:

Easy Mac: http://rpgmaker.net/games/57/
Easy Mac 2: http://rpgmaker.net/games/56/

They are products of the time for sure. Easy Mac 2 is pretty decent though.
hah! Oh man that's it. I've got to play this.
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I think I have the final version of CG1 and possibly CG3 stashed somewhere, I'll dig them up.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Here's The Chain Game 1. I'm like 89.75% sure that it's the final version, I'm not sure why I'd have a half-finished CG1.zip archive on my hard drive otherwise.

By the way, where the hell are people getting RM2k/3 these days? I'd like to play some of this old shit too, but I don't think I have a copy anymore, which is weird because I'm usually some kind of weird digital pack rat who still has archives of images I downloaded from Geocities like 15 years ago.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Oh man thanks for CG1. Do you have CG3?
Hey guys, does anyone have Shattered Samurai II. Since Megauploads is dead I need a new link.

Thanks.

Still want Elysian Fields, it existed once.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/b1af635338b823f24da47269ef994e15

But I'll settle for Shattered Samurai 2.
  • PipPipPipPip
This is probably a stretch, but a few years back Doppleganger was working on a version of Whack a Food 2 which was probably the best/most ridiculous game I've ever seen. I don't think he ever released any demos but he would send me lots of different versions as he was creating it. It had all original graphics and some amazing mini games. Did anyone happen to grab a hold of that?

Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

• Split into many...
  • PipPip
Lol hey, i was just thinking about that game. I think you and I were the only people who ever owned that game. I've always wanted to make it again 100% from scratch, but have never brought myself to do so. 

You should pm me your skype name or something, it'd be cool to catch up. 
  • Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'd like it too
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• PipPipPipPip
Lol hey, i was just thinking about that game. I think you and I were the only people who ever owned that game. I've always wanted to make it again 100% from scratch, but have never brought myself to do so. 

You should pm me your skype name or something, it'd be cool to catch up. 
Hey Doppleganger! I will shoot you my info. Would be great to catch up!

Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

• Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
same
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• vice-chairman of marketing
  • Pip
if there are 54 pages of rarities, how many more well-known games must there be!?1
Hello all. So a while back, NeoK (The guy who made Alter AILA Genesis.) apparently retired from the RPG Maker community and took the most recent demo for Alter AILA Variant down with him. Since I was personally waiting for a full release before I tried anything related to it, I didn't get to download it before he took the download away on the game's page. I understand and respect the fact that the game's not going to be continued, but I'd like to be able to see what he had, as apparently that last demo covered half the game. Does anyone still have it, or know where I can get it?
two games I can't find anywhere:

Demon Dreams
It's like a platformer style game where you're a flying demon that can shoot guns, sort of works like metroid with the doors

Cremeland
there's a pig character and a floating head, and it's in German

don't know who made either of them
cheers
http://magicdweedoo.com