Topic: Last movie you watched? (Read 104064 times)

• my freinds call me theo but u can call me god
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
h
ahahahahahahahaha

god forgive that not every human being watch the same movies
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Seriously.  A Christmas Carol is like a literary classic.  The fact that you guys have all gone through multiple phases of your education and have not once heard about this piece of literature (or are ignorant to the fact that it isn't just some random movie) is sickening alone.  Like it's definitely up there with the important books or pieces of literature that everyone knows along with like Romeo & Juliet, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
  • DragonSlayer o_O
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
you know it's not really all that popular at least here in finland. i know it but comparing it to romeo & juliet is ridiculous.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • TV people want to leave
you know it's not really all that popular at least here in finland. i know it but comparing it to romeo & juliet is ridiculous.

idk where the one is from but mateui has no excuse
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Mmm idk, Christmas Carol is probably pretty close to Romeo and Juliet down here in Australia. I mean it's not the SAME LEVEL OF PRESTIGE or w/e, but certainly in terms of EVERYONE KNOWS IT OR HAS SEEN IT.
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I watched Kids. That movie was really fucked up. I feel kind of dirty after watching it. It was ok, though.
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I watched Kids. That movie was really fucked up. I feel kind of dirty after watching it. It was ok, though.
Yeah me too. the music video is REALLY scary. :[ asadsgsdfasd ][/ asadsgsdfasd]YAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.hhhh...!![/b] ramci's tortured scream echoes from the cesspool for a long, long time...*
Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 05:48:35 pm by bonzi_buddy
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Seriously.  A Christmas Carol is like a literary classic.  The fact that you guys have all gone through multiple phases of your education and have not once heard about this piece of literature (or are ignorant to the fact that it isn't just some random movie) is sickening alone.  Like it's definitely up there with the important books or pieces of literature that everyone knows along with like Romeo & Juliet, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
yeah, you didn't read this as a kid in some little 30 word book? frick, hero, just look it up on wikipedia and become a part of civilization
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • professional disappointment
imho the world could completely forget about charles dickens and not be particularly worse off for it. he's only considered important because his childish storylines translate reasonably well to film. kinda like stephen king, really.

but i'm more worried that in the future you'll hear people say NEVER HEARD OF PET SEMATARY?!? PFFT. TROGLODYTE.....
  • Fuckin' A.
i totally agree with you about dickens hundley. his work was definitely important at the time because of his depictions of victorian britain but without the benefit of that timeliness it is all kind of dry and dull (the opposite of what i was saying about ben-hur, what do you know)
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Charles Dickens.
Charles... Dickens.

Dick...ens...

s...SNORTSNORT INHALE SNORT SNORT INHALE SNOOOOOORT grooooooooooannn!!!! groaaaaaaaaaaa
Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:03:44 pm by bonzi_buddy
  • Ò_Ó
Dickens is the guy who tried to be extra verbose because he got payed by the word isn't he?
  • professional disappointment
F for Fake

Ludicrous, self-indulgent, counter-productive, and completely wonderful.
  • Administrator
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind..cool
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind..cool

Very cool.

I recently saw A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints... best movie I've seen in a very long time.
  • Administrator
did you recognize your saints?
  • my freinds call me theo but u can call me god
  • PipPipPipPip
idk where the one is from but mateui has no excuse

The Netherlands, tiniest fucking country in the world. Don't know if that's an excuse, and I don't know how people feel about "A Christmas Carol" in the States and other big places, but here in the Netherlands there is nobody I know who is like "Omg we're gonna watch A Christmas Carol" when it's Christmas. I don't think a lot of people here really care about that movie.

Sorry to stomp on your literature.
  • Administrator
just watched perfume the story of a murderer.. wow..
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
The Netherlands, tiniest fucking country in the world. Don't know if that's an excuse,
I really couldn't care less if you knew nothing about literature but it's kind of weird of you to not know this. Anyway, nevermind reading the book just download the Muppets version it's the best one.
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
watcdhed the crazies. pretty giood actually.
http://www.fallingbot.com/