Topic: okay. (Read 166261 times)

• Insane teacher
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
oh no mom is crying very hard downstairs :(
brian chemicals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
it could have been your lungs! iirc the lungs are closer to your back than your chest
thats the kidneys, the lungs are in front of the heart and right near the ribcage.

also i haven't posted in this topic because i can't really think of anything to say! i think you're one of the best members on this board, and it really sucks to see you going through this. even though you probably think i'm a huge douche or whatever i really respect you (which is a lot coming from RANDOM INTERNET PERSON). i know you'll pull through man, you're definitely strong enough
  • Insane teacher
vicodin's on its way. this is the worst kind of stuff, because the lump is in the bottom right of my ribcage (at least that's where the biopsy was) and my LEFT SHOULDER is the one that's fucking me up, and I don't like how completely unrelated they seem!
brian chemicals
  • sea of vodka
  • Group: Member
Haha, that you almost got banned for something like that is pure dictatorship.. Unless you started swearing at him..? Though that seems pretty OK around here. I didn't wish him good luck/cheering him on or anything (obviously), but swearing would be inappropriate, I think. Unless he really wants it..:P

Edit: Lol, had to edit my post to make it more friendly, too.
hey this post is dumb but i don't really get why so many of you are quoting/reporting it!  it is more POINTLESS MUSING than anything actually malicious, so unless it was COMPLETELY AWFUL before the edit i sort of think you're overreacting.

also shave your head man.  aside from saving yourself the trauma of seeing your hair fall out in clumps, i don't think you understand how nice it is to have a shaved head in the summer time.  it's hot and fuck feeling the wind in your hair, it's much better to feel it on your scalp!  plus it's easier to manage!
  • MAZIIIIIN GO!! PILEDER ON!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Those symptoms, should you see a doctor if you've ever had those symptoms or only if you currently have the symptoms? Cause I had extreme discomfort from my testicles like a year ago, and they hurt for like a month for no reason. Like every time I walked they hurt from the momentum or something and I had to sit down just right. And then like a month ago I had this weird itchy rash on my scrotum. I tried anti-itch cream and aloe vera and stuff, but it didn't relieve it at all. It was constantly itchy and raw, then it went away. And sometimes when I urinate it, like hurts to get it started. I try and pee and it feels like it's blocked up and hurts pretty bad for a few seconds and I feel really sick to my stomach, then I finally get it through. Kind of scary.

Go see an urologist... I think it might be Varicocele, and while that usually isn't too serious, it hurts as hell.

this tree ain't got no sap in it if you know what I mean
my hose is clogged
my proverbial well is dry
theres no jelly in this donut

Steel: oh god thsi feelso good
Lady: YESS cum on myface
Steel: ok

*runs to freezer

You DO know that semen is not produced in the testicle, right?

Also... Steel, be sure to ask the Doctor well about the chemo side-effects and all if you haven't already, because despite what everyone thinks, it actually depends a lot on the actual drug used AND the patient himself, for example... My father underwent two years of chemo, one year of systemic IV chemo and one year where he regularly had chemo injected directly into his eyeball and HIS HAIR DID NOT FALL OFF.

And... ASE, Yes... it kills a lot of the cells in your body, that is why there is so much side effects in the first place.

if you're a vegan you support baby killers
  • Insane teacher
oh yeah absolutely I'm going to ask. I think he did mention the hair thing though, soooo no luck there.

also uh

EYEBALL

dude

WHAT.
brian chemicals
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
If you hurt your back so bad you shouldn't be sitting. I'd suggest you to lie down on your bed or something. :(
Like our games? Want to support? You can support us by making a donation.

My Projects
Click on the userbar to enter the game thread.

• Genre
    : Shooting-RPG    Status : Completed

• Genre : Bullet Hell Shooting    Status : Completed
[/center]

My Blog http://hima.gptouch.com/
  • The minor fall and the major lift || The baffled king composing hallelujah
  • PipPip
yeah wtf about the eyeball injections
  • MAZIIIIIN GO!! PILEDER ON!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
oh yeah absolutely I'm going to ask. I think he did mention the hair thing though, soooo no luck there.

also uh

EYEBALL

dude

WHAT.

Experimental treatment because the eye is really hard to reach via IV injections so even though the cancer was pretty much clear from his brain, there was a huge mass in his eye still... So, basically, we found this research paper about the eyeball injections having been done like twice in Israel and the US and the doctor was like "Oh great I could possibly publish this shit and I'd be the first Chilean to do it... Great."

It was a fucking pig's ear to pass that through the insurance, though.

Also, ask your Doctor what drug especially they'll be using and... Try not to mentalize so much about the hair shit, because If you really think it's going to fall... IT WILL. Hair loss due to stress is not uncommon at all.

if you're a vegan you support baby killers
  • Insane teacher
christ this backpain is a concern! I have been lying down and it helped but then I had to get up to call about SPERM FREEZE and while the hydrocodone worked its still there.

this sucks!
brian chemicals
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Sounds lame but get possibly someone to give you a backrub?
  • Is Forever Life really Life Forever?
I don't know if you are allowed to do minor stretches and shit, but if the pain is localized near the muscle on either side of your spine that runs lengthwise up and down it, try tilting your head so that your ear touches your shoulder and pulling gently with that arm (ie left ear, left shoulder, pull down with left arm), and it'll stretch that right muscle. Do it gently for like 30 seconds and then the same on both sides, and then relax your shoulders if it's possible for you. It helps me out, but this is all assuming that's where your pain is.

Maybe I know other easy exercises/stretches but I have no idea where the pain is located.

something to consider I guess

edit: if you do the stretch, try to sit with as proper posture as you can, it doesn't really help you at all if you're sitting in a fucked up position
Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:51:20 pm by Krinsdeath
  • Insane teacher
its on that really fat muscle on the shoulder, the one brock lesnar has huge ones of.

it got a little better though, I'll keep light stretching.

also I hope no one minds my constant posting about dumb shit like this; posting on GW has always been somewhat cathartic (REALLY) and it helps to keep my mind off the more serious stuff sometimes! CANCER MEGATHREAD heh but yeah the minor derails and stuff also help keep my mind off the situation.
brian chemicals
  • The Notorious M.O.G.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I always thought you were a gigantic asshole and pretty childish to boot, but cancer? Nobody deserves that shit man. It especially sucks that you had to lose your father to it, and now I hope you don't have to leave your family behind as well. Take care of yourself and get better; you're too fucking young to die.
  • Insane teacher
all these backhanded hopes...

wilt thou break the rod to save the child? thou wouldst.
brian chemicals
  • Is Forever Life really Life Forever?
that's the trapezius muscle (i had to google brock lesnar because i have no idea who he is) but yeah, you can self massage it. a lot of people just pinch the shit out of it and that is pretty UNHELPFUL in relieving pain.

basically cup your hand like you were going to take a drink from your palm, and then use the part of your palm close to the wrist and the base of your fingers to sort knead the muscle gently. it hard enough that you can feel it but not enough that it hurts enough to make you wince. I don't know if you specified left or right, but obviously use the opposite hand. if your left shoulder is hurting, use your right hand. etc.

edit: again proper posture is helpful, especially since this muscle helps with your breathing. btw if you are breathing really shallow this muscle will continue getting stressed, because it's the muscle that pulls your chest up for shallow breathing (unlike your diaphram which controls your full breathing)
Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 08:17:47 pm by Krinsdeath
  • Insane teacher
hey that actually kind of helps a little, thanks man.
brian chemicals
  • One tough potato
  • PipPipPipPip
you could try to have some alternative help too. I would highly recommend you to go to some biomagnetism therapies (or magnetotherapy sessions) of course not instead of real treatement, but I think it could help you a lot, and they aren't expensive. I know that half og GW (probably Steel included) will jump on me because I said that, but even though there doesn't seem to be a scientific explanation (or I haven't found it) I know many people with pretty different problems, and it seems to have helped a lot (and I really mean a LOT).
I really hope you'll get better, best of luck from Random internet person here.
The convent [FULL GAME]                  Smiley's Quest[FULL GAME]
*Download*                                   *Download*
*Mirror*                                            *Topic*
*Topic*
                            Download my games!
  • Fuckin' A.
http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/174/7/937

Looks like it's not just symptom relief after all!
  • Warning: Harsh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
you could try to have some alternative help too. I would highly recommend you to go to some biomagnetism therapies (or magnetotherapy sessions) of course not instead of real treatement, but I think it could help you a lot, and they aren't expensive. I know that half og GW (probably Steel included) will jump on me because I said that, but even though there doesn't seem to be a scientific explanation (or I haven't found it) I know many people with pretty different problems, and it seems to have helped a lot (and I really mean a LOT).
I really hope you'll get better, best of luck from Random internet person here.
There is scientific explanation.